Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Bricked s55
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Bricked s55

Bricked s55

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next
peprolinbot
peprolinbot
peprolinbot
18-02-2019, 05:13 PM

Hi, i have a Doogee S55 smartphone and a month ago i bricked it, here is the complete story:
I root it with magisk via a twrp downloaded from xda and flashed via flash tool sucesfully, and later i saw the MidnightCore and when i to installed the sounds and rebooted the phone i was not able to unlock it because the system ui stoped working warn, so i go to sp flash tool with the stock rom official of doogee, that i've already flashed sucesfully a time ago, and when flashing sp flash tool freezed and idid it using linux, so CTRL+C and now i cannot turn it on in any mode. When i try to flash it showed me the ERROR : STATUS_DA_HASH_MISSMATCH. I tried with windows, linux and different versions of the tool and the only difference is that in older versions it asks to me for checking the scatter file because it's invalid or ilegal. I hope anyone could help me.
Phone specifications:
CPU: mt6750
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 64GB
Not removable battery it's ip68 and hermetic

Thank you in advance. [Image: smile.gif]
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-02-2019, 09:49 AM
(18-02-2019, 05:13 PM)peprolinbot Hi, i have a Doogee S55 smartphone and a month ago i bricked it, here is the complete story:
I root it with magisk via a twrp downloaded from xda and flashed via flash tool sucesfully, and later i saw the MidnightCore and when i to installed the sounds and rebooted the phone i was not able to unlock it because the system ui stoped working warn, so i go to sp flash tool with the stock rom official of doogee, that i've already flashed sucesfully a time ago, and when flashing sp flash tool freezed and idid it using linux, so CTRL+C and now i cannot turn it on in any mode. When i try to flash it showed me the ERROR : STATUS_DA_HASH_MISSMATCH. I tried with windows, linux and different versions of the tool and the only difference is that in older versions it asks to me for checking the scatter file because it's invalid or ilegal. I hope anyone could help me.
Phone specifications:
CPU: mt6750
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 64GB
Not removable battery it's ip68 and hermetic

Thank you in advance. [Image: smile.gif]

'and now i cannot turn it on in any mode' -- i take it the phone is totally dead now and that's due to SP flash tool interruption
disconnect / reconnect the battery of the phone (you'll need to loosen the phone to get to the battery) OR keep charging till it shows the charging sign. refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

BTW do you remember the SP flash tool version you used to successfully flash this firmware in the past?
peprolinbot
peprolinbot
peprolinbot
19-02-2019, 06:13 PM
(19-02-2019, 09:49 AM)X3non 'and now i cannot turn it on in any mode' -- i take it the phone is totally dead now and that's due to SP flash tool interruption
disconnect / reconnect the battery of the phone (you'll need to loosen the phone to get to the battery) OR keep charging till it shows the charging sign. refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

BTW do you remember the SP flash tool version you used to successfully flash this firmware in the past?

In windows device manager i can see MTK USB Port when connect.
The sp flash tool that i've used in the past was the 5.1744 for linux.

I were charging it for about a day with the power + vol up with
elastic rubber and nothing.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-02-2019, 09:08 AM
(19-02-2019, 06:13 PM)peprolinbot In windows device manager i can see MTK USB Port when connect.
The sp flash tool that i've used in the past was the 5.1744 for linux.

I were charging it for about a day with the power + vol up with
elastic rubber and nothing.

there's no estimated charge time if you've decided to go with charging, best you loosen the phone or find someone who can then disconnect / reconnect the battery
peprolinbot
peprolinbot
peprolinbot
20-02-2019, 09:13 PM

(20-02-2019, 09:08 AM)X3non there's no estimated charge time if you've decided to go with charging, best you loosen the phone or find someone who can then disconnect / reconnect the battery

I think i will continue a time with charging. Can i unplug and replug it fast to check if charged? [Image: huh.gif]

And another question: Can you explain to me why i have to charge or disconnect/reconnect the battery? I'm very curious [Image: biggrin.gif]
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-02-2019, 09:30 AM
(20-02-2019, 09:13 PM)peprolinbot I think i will continue a time with charging. Can i unplug and replug it fast to check if charged? [Image: huh.gif]
And another question: Can you explain to me why i have to charge or disconnect/reconnect the battery? I'm very curious [Image: biggrin.gif]

unless the charging sign shows up, you won't see anything
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
peprolinbot
peprolinbot
peprolinbot
01-03-2019, 08:11 AM
I already know you say thre isn't any specified charging time, but i were charging it one week and half and i'm equal
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-03-2019, 11:32 AM
(01-03-2019, 08:11 AM)peprolinbot I already know you say thre isn't any specified charging time, but i were charging it one week and half and i'm equal

like i already mentioned before best you disconnect / reconnect the battery that's the only way you'll be able to tell how bad the condition of the phone is. if you can't loosen the phone yourself then look for someone who can
This post was last modified: 02-03-2019, 07:59 PM by hovatek.
peprolinbot
peprolinbot
peprolinbot
05-04-2019, 04:29 PM
I have the phone dissasembled, I've been disconnected and reconneceted the battery, i don't get  notihng: equal as before
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-04-2019, 06:08 PM

(05-04-2019, 04:29 PM)peprolinbot I have the phone dissasembled, I've been disconnected and reconneceted the battery, i don't get  notihng: equal as before

this means the phone has probably been formatted and isnt stuck in flash mode
what option did you use to try flashing in linux before the tool got stuck? ; (download only, firmware upgrade or format all + download)
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next