Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android my itel it1352 phone keeps giving me process com.android.phone has stopped
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

my itel it1352 phone keeps giving me process com.android.phone has stopped

my itel it1352 phone keeps giving me process com.android.phone has stopped

jarstis
jarstis
jarstis
Enthusiastic Member
18-04-2015, 08:28 PM

itel inote it1352

My phone kept giving me notifications that system storage full but i ignored and when i switched it on after putting it off it got stuck on booting screen with a message the process com.android.phone has stopped and so the phone doesnt boot to home screen.
I hereby request your permission to download the stock backup. Please this is my email address jaynani10@gmail.com.
Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-04-2015, 09:34 PM
(18-04-2015, 08:28 PM)jarstis itel inote it1352

My phone kept giving me notifications that system storage full but i ignored and when i switched it on after putting it off it got stuck on booting screen with a message the process com.android.phone has stopped and so the phone doesnt boot to home screen.
    I hereby request your permission to download the stock backup. Please this is my email address jaynani10@gmail.com.
    Thank you

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html and flash using upgrade download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jarstis
jarstis
jarstis
Enthusiastic Member
21-04-2015, 02:23 PM
(18-04-2015, 08:28 PM)jarstis itel inote it1352

Thank you

Thank you for your reply.....it helped me greatly and i was able to flash the phone successfully.
But after successfully flashing it, the phone screen touch is no more working and i was wondering if you could help me with that. Thank you once again 
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-04-2015, 03:06 PM
(21-04-2015, 02:23 PM)jarstis Thank you for your reply.....it helped me greatly and i was able to flash the phone successfully.
But after successfully flashing it, the phone screen touch is no more working and i was wondering if you could help me with that. Thank you once again 

thats not a problem. yours must be the other variant. granted you download permission for the second variant. download and flash it. that should fix the problem

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.