Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Sp flash tool-STATUS:DA_HASH_MISMATCH 0xC0070004
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Sp flash tool-STATUS:DA_HASH_MISMATCH 0xC0070004

[Please help] Sp flash tool-STATUS:DA_HASH_MISMATCH 0xC0070004

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Key-c-ndR
Key-c-ndR
Key-c-ndR
Enthusiastic Member
26-02-2019, 01:53 PM

(26-02-2019, 12:43 PM)X3non
(25-02-2019, 10:05 PM)lili Yeap,that's what i am saying.
I agree with you about the auth file because before having these problems i was running twrp recovery and my device's internal memory was requesting a password in order to access it,and to clear some things out,i never used security in settings.

1. It is not removable.
2. Yes,totally successful.
3. I have tried it with and without buttons,without any results.

secure boot is different from internal storage encryption
also auth file is pretty difficult to find. most OEM don't release this

you can check within the two firmwares listed on cubot website @ https://www.cubot.net/support/firmware/p20/  if you'll find any DA & Auth file 
if there's none then you'll need to take your device to cubot service center for fixing unless you can manage to find an Auth file that'll work for your device
Yeah kinda guessed that,but i thought if there is being used storage encryption,why not auth file..even though that's not written anywhere to happen like this.

I feel sorry for myself because i've already downloaded both official firmware(s) and there isn't anything inside that'll help.
And cubot service center is overseas bro,i've used their official form,but it's useless.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
27-02-2019, 02:03 PM
(26-02-2019, 01:53 PM)Key-c-ndR Yeah kinda guessed that,but i thought if there is being used storage encryption,why not auth file..even though that's not written anywhere to happen like this.

I feel sorry for myself because i've already downloaded both official firmware(s) and there isn't anything inside that'll help.
And cubot service center is overseas bro,i've used their official form,but it's useless.

times like this, one would wish to have bought a more common phone with local presence. cubot doesn't seem to provide da or auth file for their phones
either you send it in for repairs (i think they'll just change the motherboard with a new one if they don't even have the files) OR you look for a motherboard replacement wherever you reside unless you can find a working auth file for your phone
Key-c-ndR
Key-c-ndR
Key-c-ndR
Enthusiastic Member
27-02-2019, 09:47 PM
(27-02-2019, 02:03 PM)freshtyt
(26-02-2019, 01:53 PM)Key-c-ndR Yeah kinda guessed that,but i thought if there is being used storage encryption,why not auth file..even though that's not written anywhere to happen like this.

times like this, one would wish to have bought a more common phone with local presence. cubot doesn't seem to provide da or auth file for their phones
either you send it in for repairs (i think they'll just change the motherboard with a new one if they don't even have the files) OR you look for a motherboard replacement wherever you reside unless you can find a working auth file for your phone

Yeah but now it is already too late,fingers crossed,hopping to find da or auth file anywhere on web.
Thanks for assisting me  Blush
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
28-02-2019, 10:21 AM
Are the firmwares you have signed?
Key-c-ndR
Key-c-ndR
Key-c-ndR
Enthusiastic Member
28-02-2019, 11:48 AM

(28-02-2019, 10:21 AM)EMMANUS Are the firmwares you have signed?

Hello,i am not sure if i understood your question..
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
28-02-2019, 02:17 PM
Post screenshots of the contents of the firmwares you have.
Key-c-ndR
Key-c-ndR
Key-c-ndR
Enthusiastic Member
28-02-2019, 03:04 PM
(28-02-2019, 02:17 PM)EMMANUS Post screenshots of the contents of the firmwares you have.

Sure,here is a screenshot attached.
Attached Files
.png
Untitled.png
Size: 158.7 KB / Downloads: 28
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-03-2019, 06:49 PM
(28-02-2019, 03:04 PM)Key-c-ndR Sure,here is a screenshot attached.

These don't appear signed. The error you're getting is expected in some secure boot devices but you never made mention of having to load a special DA file for the format so this casts doubt on your device being secure boot (though encrypted storage).
The most logical explanation is that you've somehow corrupted your partition table.
Try these and give feedback
1. Try flashing ONLY preloader; untick the rest
2. Navigate to Options > Option > Download and untick all options under DA DLL All with checksum
3. Generate a checksum using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23301.html then retry flashing

BTW, hope you're not holding any button when connecting to PC
This post was last modified: 02-03-2019, 06:55 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Key-c-ndR
Key-c-ndR
Key-c-ndR
Enthusiastic Member
02-03-2019, 08:08 PM
(02-03-2019, 06:49 PM)hovatek
(28-02-2019, 03:04 PM)Key-c-ndR Sure,here is a screenshot attached.

These don't appear signed. The error you're getting is expected in some secure boot devices but you never made mention of having to load a special DA file for the format so this casts doubt on your device being secure boot (though encrypted storage).
The most logical explanation is that you've somehow corrupted your partition table.
Try these and give feedback
1. Try flashing ONLY preloader; untick the rest
2. Navigate to Options > Option > Download and untick all options under DA DLL All with checksum
3. Generate a checksum using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23301.html then retry flashing

BTW, hope you're not holding any button when connecting to PC

I've followed all the instructions you wrote : NOT WORKING ,the same error pops up.
About your logical explanation,i don't see how a whole flash format(SPFT) can corrupt partition tables,and that's why i can't find a solution.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-03-2019, 05:10 PM

(02-03-2019, 08:08 PM)Key-c-ndR I've followed all the instructions you wrote : NOT WORKING ,the same error pops up.
About your logical explanation,i don't see how a whole flash format(SPFT) can corrupt partition tables,and that's why i can't find a solution.

This could happen if the emmc was already faulty or you used an incompatible variant's scatter file for the format

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2