Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android OPPO Authorized ID
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

OPPO Authorized ID

OPPO Authorized ID

Lalhmingmawia
Lalhmingmawia
Lalhmingmawia
Enthusiastic Member
25-02-2019, 03:26 AM

Dear Havotek, suppose i want to have oppo authorized ID for flashing, repairing oppo software problems, how can i have that auth ID?

Thanks in advance
juvette
juvette
juvette
25-02-2019, 08:02 PM
(25-02-2019, 03:26 AM)Lalhmingmawia Dear Havotek, suppose i want to have oppo authorized ID for flashing, repairing oppo software problems, how can i have that auth ID?

Thanks in advance

What error are you getting when you try flashing? Add screenshots

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
Lalhmingmawia
Lalhmingmawia
Lalhmingmawia
Enthusiastic Member
01-03-2019, 06:06 PM
Oh...i am sorry for i am late...today (01.03.2019) i received OPPO A3S PIN Lock to unlock....i tried to flash with the same software version but firehose (?) error blocked....people say latest xiaomi, oppo...etc mobiles need to have Authorized ID to unlock, flash success, thats why if i need my business not end...i need to have this authorization in my opinion....

Thank you for your replied
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
01-03-2019, 08:14 PM
(01-03-2019, 06:06 PM)Lalhmingmawia Oh...i am sorry for i am late...today (01.03.2019) i received OPPO A3S PIN Lock to unlock....i tried to flash with the same software version but firehose (?) error blocked....people say latest xiaomi, oppo...etc mobiles need to have Authorized ID to unlock, flash success, thats why if  i need my business not end...i need to have this authorization in my opinion....

Thank you for your replied

xiaomi is confirmed to require authorized id, not sure about oppo. firehorse error should not be related to authorized id
can you post a screenshot of the error message you're getting?

for authorized id, you need to google search for and buy from seller.
Lalhmingmawia
Lalhmingmawia
Lalhmingmawia
Enthusiastic Member
02-03-2019, 07:25 AM

I don't screenshot it, sorry, but when i have like that again, i shall capture the error and post for help

Thanks
landia7
landia7
landia7
05-02-2020, 08:13 AM
hi dear friends i hava oppo a3s with pin locked how to remove it i mind if someone help please
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-02-2020, 10:28 AM
(05-02-2020, 08:13 AM)landia7 hi dear friends i hava oppo a3s with  pin locked  how to remove it  i mind if someone  help please

if you have the google account associated with the phone then try erasing the device from google's find my phone
if you don't then either search online for oppo authorized id for flashing firmware OR use a hardware box tool such as Ufi with isp pinouts to remove user lock