Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix X506 16 GB not starting
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix X506 16 GB not starting

Infinix X506 16 GB not starting

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
muradra
muradra
muradra
Enthusiastic Member
19-04-2015, 06:20 AM

can you help me on how to restor my device, I updated through through software updater but then my device stopped working, and after trying to flash cwm, my phone totally bricked, now not starting, I dont even see the infinix logo. I need access to the MTK back ups which I cant access as well. my email is murad86@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-04-2015, 08:33 AM
(19-04-2015, 06:20 AM)muradra can you help me on how to restor my device, I updated through through software updater but then my device stopped working, and after trying to flash cwm, my phone totally bricked, now not starting, I dont even see the infinix logo. I need access to the MTK back ups which I cant access as well. my email is murad86@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
This post was last modified: 19-04-2015, 08:34 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
muradra
muradra
muradra
Enthusiastic Member
19-04-2015, 10:59 AM
(19-04-2015, 08:33 AM)hovatek
(19-04-2015, 06:20 AM)muradra can you help me on how to restor my device, I updated through through software updater but then my device stopped working, and after trying to flash cwm, my phone totally bricked, now not starting, I dont even see the infinix logo. I need access to the MTK back ups which I cant access as well. my email is murad86@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Thank you I have downloaded it! but my phone is not communicating at all with my PC, even I charge my phone it does not show it is charging! can you help?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-04-2015, 01:55 PM
(19-04-2015, 10:59 AM)muradra Thank you I have downloaded it! but my phone is not communicating at all with my PC, even I charge my phone it does not show it is charging! can you help?

just follow the guide at the sp flash tool link i gave you above. flash all files and your phone will come back to life

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
muradra
muradra
muradra
Enthusiastic Member
19-04-2015, 04:03 PM

(19-04-2015, 01:55 PM)hovatek
(19-04-2015, 10:59 AM)muradra Thank you I have downloaded it! but my phone is not communicating at all with my PC, even I charge my phone it does not show it is charging! can you help?

just follow the guide at the sp flash tool link i gave you above. flash all files and your phone will come back to life

but the bootloader is formatted, I tried relfashing the files provided, in the post earlier, but, still not able. the mtk in the device manager keeps dissappearing, causing problems during flashing. now I cant even see the device in the device manager, it was MTK USB port, then when I started flashing it changed MTK DA USB COM, and I received PMT error
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-04-2015, 04:41 PM
(19-04-2015, 04:03 PM)muradra but the bootloader is formatted, I tried relfashing the files provided, in the post earlier, but, still not able. the mtk in the device manager keeps dissappearing, causing problems during flashing. now I cant even see the device in the device manager, it was MTK USB port, then when I started flashing it changed MTK DA USB COM, and I received PMT error

forget about what device manager is showing and tell me what SP flash tool is saying. what error are you getting in sp flash tool?

Note!
muradra
muradra
muradra
Enthusiastic Member
19-04-2015, 07:37 PM
(19-04-2015, 04:41 PM)hovatek
(19-04-2015, 04:03 PM)muradra but the bootloader is formatted, I tried relfashing the files provided, in the post earlier, but, still not able. the mtk in the device manager keeps dissappearing, causing problems during flashing. now I cant even see the device in the device manager, it was MTK USB port, then when I started flashing it changed MTK DA USB COM, and I received PMT error

forget about what device manager is showing and tell me what SP flash tool is saying. what error are you getting in sp flash tool?

Pmt changed for the ROM, it must be downoaded, and now phone is connecting, but for any activity of so flash, it changes from mtk USB port to mtk DA USB vcom
muradra
muradra
muradra
Enthusiastic Member
19-04-2015, 07:38 PM
The device is from dubai not from Nigeria, could it be that the ROM is different?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-04-2015, 09:12 PM
(19-04-2015, 07:37 PM)muradra Pmt changed for the ROM, it must be downoaded, and now phone is connecting, but for any activity of so flash, it changes from mtk USB port to mtk DA USB vcom
your drivers appear to be fine, focus on SP flash tool because thats far more important at this point
if using sp flash tool v5, select format all + download from the list then click download
if using sp flash tool v3, format first then download.
This post was last modified: 19-04-2015, 09:13 PM by hovatek.

Note!
muradra
muradra
muradra
Enthusiastic Member
19-04-2015, 10:52 PM

(19-04-2015, 09:12 PM)hovatek
(19-04-2015, 07:37 PM)muradra Pmt changed for the ROM, it must be downoaded, and now phone is connecting, but for any activity of so flash, it changes from mtk USB port to mtk DA USB vcom
your drivers appear to be fine, focus on SP flash tool because thats far more important at this point
if using sp flash tool v5, select format all + download from the list then click download
if using sp flash tool v3, format first then download.

apparently I have the 16 GB and I was trying to flash the preloader of the 8gb so I found that out, and I downloaded the 16 GB preloader and and the entire back up image, worked out fine! but once I finished, the phone would not start, I kept pressing power, it then showed a black screen. so I put it on the charger, it showed me it was charging, which was great! after it reached 10% I started it, but then it started with a bootloop, so I pressed power and volume, it restated but without bootloop, with only infinix logo! I put it on the charger again, it would not charge, it shows the battery image with no counter. then I saw your post about formatting then downloading, and I was not able to do so, as the mtk USB port is not there anymore, it is only then when I press power to shut the phone down, then dissappears. any advice? my phone is still under warranty but the problem is that Im travelling and I dont want to buy a new phone. so looks like I will wait until I go back to my home country and send it back to the agency or do you think I should keep it on the charger and keep it on maybe its installing in the background? not I do have the bootloader and recovery, I tried backup with recovery mode, it told me mount\data does not exist
This post was last modified: 19-04-2015, 10:55 PM by muradra. Edit Reason: extra info
Pages (2): 1 2 Next