Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android magisk behind the sceen operation
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

magisk behind the sceen operation

magisk behind the sceen operation

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-03-2019, 10:19 AM

(02-03-2019, 04:02 PM)okychris Thanks Freshtyt. If i flash stock image will custom recovery be remove from device? Moreover the stock rom i download is not like the ones flashable with sp flash. Is just a single firmware file. Is it that i need to extract or do i need to search for stock rom with vissible boot image in it? or is it still okay if i use the boot img i used while flashing custom rcovery? (custom kernel) Thanks

attach a screenshot of the rom you downloaded
BTW what's your phone model? and where / how did you get the boot.img you used before?
okychris
okychris
okychris
04-03-2019, 12:23 PM
(04-03-2019, 10:19 AM)X3non
(02-03-2019, 04:02 PM)okychris Thanks Freshtyt. If i flash stock image will custom recovery be remove from device? Moreover the stock rom i download is not like the ones flashable with sp flash. Is just a single firmware file. Is it that i need to extract or do i need to search for stock rom with vissible boot image in it? or is it still okay if i use the boot img i used while flashing custom rcovery? (custom kernel) Thanks

BTW what's your phone model? and where / how did you get the boot.img you used before?

okay will do X3non. phone model is sony xperia ultra g3221. (single sim)
I downloaded the firmware from: XperiFirm
I got boot-img here: https://www.hovatek.com/redirectcode.php...YkdzYlREcw==

The firmware image shows firmware downloaded from the internet.
The stock rom was from Xprifirm
The boot folder is the boot folder in the stock rom from Xperifirm
I have not use any of these roms in any way for my device. I only used the boot-img from above link in other to flash twrp.
Thanks
This post was last modified: 04-03-2019, 03:33 PM by okychris.
Attached Files
.png
sony xperia firmware screeenshot.PNG
Size: 50.08 KB / Downloads: 1
.png
Sony xperia stock rom.PNG
Size: 165.4 KB / Downloads: 1
.png
sony xperia boot folder files.PNG
Size: 107.36 KB / Downloads: 1
okychris
okychris
okychris
04-03-2019, 01:16 PM
(03-03-2019, 08:02 AM)okychris
(03-03-2019, 04:33 AM)shankar1790
(02-03-2019, 04:09 PM)okychris Now the battery of this dvice is not increasing. stays on 68% almost the whole day. Instead of it increasing is rather decreasing while still on charger. I used 2.0ams charger and 2.2ams still still not improving, but it is showing that it is charging. I even turned it off in other to stop all applications for effective charging but still the same thing. Please what am I to do for i'st to always charge normal to 100%. Thanks in advance for solution
Let the battery drained out completely, and charge it with charger half of the amp rating of your battery mAh capacity in switch off mode.
The battery will charge slowly , check if it charge normally to 100 ℅ .
It will discharged very quickly while using but this time use high amp charger to charge phone

okay thanks Shankar for your time and solutions will do that now
I tried it but still doing same thing. charged it the whole day till it was fully charged. as it started decreasing it doesn't increase while placed on charger. I tried to uninstall some apps and denied others su access but still.
okychris
okychris
okychris
04-03-2019, 01:21 PM
(04-03-2019, 12:23 PM)okychris
(04-03-2019, 10:19 AM)X3non

okay will do X3non. phone model is sony xperia ultra g3221. (single sim)
I downloaded the firmware from: XperiFirm
I got boot-img here: https://www.hovatek.com/redirectcode.php...YkdzYlREcw==

The firmware image shows firmware downloaded from the internet.
The stock rom was from Xprifirm
The boot folder is the boot folder in the stock rom from Xperifirm
I have not use any of these roms in any way for my device. I only used the boot-img with above link for me to flash twrp.
Thanks
Please is there a way of extracting boot-img without patched from both roms and be use to flash device?
This post was last modified: 04-03-2019, 03:20 PM by okychris.
okychris
okychris
okychris
04-03-2019, 01:52 PM

please can customized boot-img affect charging system of a device? because the current one in my device is customized, and if boot-img is replaced with original stock boot-img will it remove twrp that is already in device? Thanks for your answers
This post was last modified: 04-03-2019, 01:53 PM by okychris.
okychris
okychris
okychris
04-03-2019, 03:30 PM
(04-03-2019, 01:16 PM)okychris
(02-03-2019, 04:09 PM)okychris Now the battery of this dvice is not increasing. stays on 68% almost the whole day. Instead of it increasing is rather decreasing while still on charger. I used 2.0ams charger and 2.2ams still still not improving, but it is showing that it is charging. I even turned it off in other to stop all applications for effective charging but still the same thing. Please what am I to do for i'st to always charge normal to 100%. Thanks in advance for solution
Let the battery drained out completely, and charge it with charger half of the amp rating of your battery mAh capacity in switch off mode.
It will discharged very quickly while using but this time use high amp charger to charge phone

I tried it but still doing same thing. charged it the whole day till it was fully charged. as it started decreasing it doesn't increase while placed on charger. I tried to uninstall some apps and denied others su access but still.
Again I discovered that when placed on charger after sometimes it will start vibrating continuously and once that takes place, battery will no longer increase percentage. I tried to trace app take is causing device to vibrate that way but with no reesult. And there is this fast and unstable flashing notification that appears and disappear quickly on notification panel. (that background data disable so system performance....) is so fast that one hardly get the complete massage. If background data is disable, will it affect device charging system? thanks
This post was last modified: 04-03-2019, 03:37 PM by okychris.
okychris
okychris
okychris
04-03-2019, 04:38 PM
(04-03-2019, 03:30 PM)okychris
(04-03-2019, 01:16 PM)okychris

Again I discovered that when placed on charger after sometimes it will start vibrating continuously and once that takes place, battery will no longer increase percentage. I tried to trace app take is causing device to vibrate that way but with no reesult. And there is this fast and unstable flashing notification that appears and disappear quickly on notification panel. (that background data disable so system performance....) is so fast that one hardly get the complete massage. If background data is disable, will it affect device charging system? thanks
could draw over other apps activities be reason for such malfunction?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-03-2019, 06:12 PM
(04-03-2019, 12:23 PM)okychris ...
I have not use any of these roms in any way for my device. I only used the boot-img from above link in other to flash twrp.
Thanks

thats an ftf firmware, you can flash that using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12215.html
create a new thread for your device charging issue to avoid mixup
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
okychris
okychris
okychris
05-03-2019, 04:31 AM
(04-03-2019, 06:12 PM)X3non
(04-03-2019, 12:23 PM)okychris ...
Thanks

thats an ftf firmware, you can flash that using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12215.html
create a new thread for your device charging issue to avoid mixup
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Okay thanks. Will do that right now.
This post was last modified: 05-03-2019, 04:34 AM by okychris.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2