Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android bricked infinix zero while flashing recovery with sp tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

bricked infinix zero while flashing recovery with sp tool

bricked infinix zero while flashing recovery with sp tool

danteikhalea
danteikhalea
danteikhalea
19-04-2015, 10:53 AM

I was trying to flash cwm into my infinix zero using sp tool and it suddenly got interrupted, n its off now, doesn't come on and shows USB not recognized when I connected it to my PC, what can I do to solve this? I read about charging it for hours.....pls assist admin
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-04-2015, 01:53 PM
(19-04-2015, 10:53 AM)danteikhalea I was trying to flash cwm into my infinix zero using sp tool and it suddenly got interrupted, n its off now, doesn't come on and shows USB not recognized when I connected it to my PC, what can I do to solve this? I read about charging it for hours.....pls assist admin

if sp flash tool gets interrupted during flashing then you'll need to keep charging to bring it back to life. see other methods @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
danteikhalea
danteikhalea
danteikhalea
20-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the assistance, I was able to get it back on by disconnecting the battery and plugging in the charger then connecting the battery back.