Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] firmware backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] firmware backup

[Please help] firmware backup

x-trim
x-trim
x-trim
04-03-2019, 09:34 AM

hallo guys 
i have a tecno c8 and i want to take a backup of the firmware  as a scatter text not bin using miracle 2.82 crack,my question is which files should i select before starting the process and that can be used on any other tecno c8 ?
am always thankful of your support
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
04-03-2019, 02:47 PM
(04-03-2019, 09:34 AM)x-trim hallo guys 
i have a tecno c8 and i want to take a backup of the firmware  as a scatter text not bin using miracle 2.82 crack,my question is which files should i select before starting the process and that can be used on any other tecno c8 ?

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html for how to backup in scatter format, you can tick all files except userdata. userdata contain your phone files. e.g. photos, videos, music etc. 
Also, be careful flashing the firmware to a different Tecno C8 if the build no didn't match the phone might get bricked.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-03-2019, 05:47 PM
(04-03-2019, 09:34 AM)x-trim hallo guys 

step 5a in the link @innagee sent for scatter file backup
also note that build number matters when flashing, dont just backup and start flashing every C8 you come across. refer to https://www.hovatek.com/blog/your-phone-...verything/
x-trim
x-trim
x-trim
04-03-2019, 06:24 PM
am so thankful for the information