Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Hello hovatek I have problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Hello hovatek I have problem

[Please help] Hello hovatek I have problem

John ngigi
John ngigi
John ngigi
06-03-2019, 09:50 AM

Hello hovatek I have problem fixing my imei I forgot to take record of my original imei's however I went to the Google dashboard and was able to find one imei number I have no idea how I can aquire the second imei number please help Well it's a really big problem since I have stayed with my phone for a while and I don't have the sticker and my phone has non removable battery I also don't have the phone box Well ive tried chamelephon app my device is rooted I've restarted my phone couple of times and still not working I've also tried the miracle box and SN writer and reflashed my phone couple of times I've also tried flashing nvdata and the sp flash tool program keeps stopping or saying not responding ]It is as if the phone rejects other imei numbers it wants the original ones and I found one of the imei numbers at the Google dashboard  It is as if the phone rejects other imei numbers it wants the original ones and I found one of the imei numbers at the Google dashboard my device is Tecno Spark 2 Android go edition 1gb invariant
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
06-03-2019, 12:56 PM
(06-03-2019, 09:50 AM)John ngigi Hello hovatek I have problem fixing my imei I forgot to take record of my original imei's however I went to the Google dashboard and was able to find one imei number I have no idea how I can aquire the second imei number please help Well it's a really big problem since I have stayed with my phone for a while and I don't have the sticker and my phone has non removable battery I also don't have the phone box Well ive tried chamelephon app my device is rooted I've restarted my phone couple of times and still not working I've also tried the miracle box and SN writer and reflashed my phone couple of times I've also tried flashing nvdata and the sp flash tool program keeps stopping or saying not responding ]It is as if the phone rejects other imei numbers it wants the original ones and I found one of the imei numbers at the Google dashboard  It is as if the phone rejects other imei numbers it wants the original ones and I found one of the imei numbers at the Google dashboard my device is Tecno Spark 2 Android go edition 1gb invariant

Have you tried miracle box version 2.82 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26815.html to write imei.
Also, can you get access to a working device of the same model?

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-03-2019, 04:23 PM
(06-03-2019, 09:50 AM)John ngigi Hello hovatek I have problem fixing my imei I forgot to take record of my original imei's however I went to the Google dashboard and was able to find one imei number I have no idea how I can aquire the second imei number please help Well it's a really big problem since I have stayed with my phone for a while and I don't have the sticker and my phone has non removable battery I also don't have the phone box Well ive tried chamelephon app my device is rooted I've restarted my phone couple of times and still not working I've also tried the miracle box and SN writer and reflashed my phone couple of times I've also tried flashing nvdata and the sp flash tool program keeps stopping or saying not responding ]It is as if the phone rejects other imei numbers it wants the original ones and I found one of the imei numbers at the Google dashboard  It is as if the phone rejects other imei numbers it wants the original ones and I found one of the imei numbers at the Google dashboard my device is Tecno Spark 2 Android go edition 1gb invariant

is the baseband on the phone unknown? settings > about phone > baseband