Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MY TECNO M3 WON'T BOOT

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2015, 04:10 PM by bik. )

I RECENTLY INSTALLED THE NEW ROM FOR MY TECNO M3 WHICH YOU PROVIDED IT WAS SUCCESSFUL.. FEW DAYS LATER I DID THE SAME THING FOR MY FRIEND IT WAS ALSO A SUCCESS. I TRIED DOING SAME FOR MY SISTER AND THE PHONE WON'T BOOT.. I DIDN'T REALLY DO A SERIOUS BACKUP.. HE ONES I DID I TRIEDTO RESTORE BUT NO LUCK, THE PHONE HAS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE... I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO.. I BELIEVE THE PHONE IS THE NEW M3 AND MY FRIEND AND I USE THE OLD M3.. I DESPERATELY NEED HELP. I NEED THE NEW TECNO M3 BACKUP PLEASE!!!!!!

(04-19-2015, 04:07 PM)bik Wrote: I RECENTLY INSTALLED THE NEW ROM FOR MY TECNO M3 WHICH YOU PROVIDED IT WAS SUCCESSFUL.. FEW DAYS LATER I DID THE SAME THING FOR MY FRIEND IT WAS ALSO A SUCCESS. I TRIED  DOING  SAME FOR MY SISTER AND THE PHONE WON'T BOOT.. I DIDN'T REALLY DO A SERIOUS BACKUP.. HE ONES I DID I TRIEDTO RESTORE BUT NO LUCK, THE PHONE HAS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE... I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO.. I BELIEVE THE PHONE IS THE NEW M3 AND MY FRIEND AND I USE THE OLD M3.. I DESPERATELY NEED HELP. I NEED  THE NEW TECNO M3 BACKUP PLEASE!!!!!!

your sister's phone is apparently different from you and your friend's own.
1.is your sister's M3 4.2 or 4.4?
2. if you're certain its 4.2, check the pics @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and tell me if your sister's M3 is old or new OS
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)