Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 5 UKNOWN EMEI AND NO NETWORK SERVICE AVAILABLE
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 5 UKNOWN EMEI AND NO NETWORK SERVICE AVAILABLE

[Please help] SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 5 UKNOWN EMEI AND NO NETWORK SERVICE AVAILABLE

james bwalya
james bwalya
james bwalya
Respected Member
11-03-2019, 09:51 AM

Please help me fix no network service available and unknown IMEI. At first, this phone experienced custom binary locked by frp and I was advanced to flash with odin and flash file N920KKKU2BPAG obtained from sammobile link.The flashing was successful but since then I have been unable to use the sim card all get each time I make a call is no network service available. Thanks in advance.
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
11-03-2019, 11:18 AM
(11-03-2019, 09:51 AM)james bwalya Please help me fix no network service available and unknown IMEI. At first, this phone experienced custom binary locked by frp and I was advanced to flash with odin and flash file N920KKKU2BPAG obtained from sammobile link.The flashing was successful but since then I have been unable to use the sim card all get each time I make a call is no network service available. Thanks in advance.

What is the problem in your phone before flashing it and how is it arise ??.
I guess you have cleared the EFS partition of your phone.
Did you flashed correct firmware build (not downgraded) and region CSC code of your device.
You can notice your current binary version in your phone in recovery mode before flashing.
james bwalya
james bwalya
james bwalya
Respected Member
11-03-2019, 12:11 PM
The problem was that phone was not starting after powering on, it was saying "custom binary locked by frp " and this problem started just after restarting the phone when it was in normal working condition.
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
11-03-2019, 01:55 PM
(11-03-2019, 12:11 PM)james bwalya The problem was that phone was not starting after powering on, it was saying "custom binary locked by frp " and this problem started just after restarting the phone when it was in normal working condition.

Did you rooted your phone before??.
This will also happen when you rooted your phone and mistakenly disabled OEM unlock option in developer mode or it can be happen by any virus attack.
james bwalya
james bwalya
james bwalya
Respected Member
11-03-2019, 02:03 PM

No I did not root
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
11-03-2019, 02:06 PM
(11-03-2019, 09:51 AM)james bwalya Please help me fix no network service available and unknown IMEI. At first, this phone experienced custom binary locked by frp and I was advanced to flash with odin and flash file N920KKKU2BPAG obtained from sammobile link.The flashing was successful but since then I have been unable to use the sim card all get each time I make a call is no network service available. Thanks in advance.
Which odin versions you used to flash?.
Just switched off your phone and remove battery., then reboot to recovery mode-
1.wipe data and wipe cache (factory reset)
2. Again wipe data and switch off phone remove battery(press power button for some second to completely discharge the phone without battery).
This time use odin version lower if you used to flash with higher version or VICE VERSA. 
Plug battery in and boot to download mode.
Load your firmware in odin and only check f.reset time and uncheck auto reboot option and flash.
After successfully flashing remove cable and battery and replug battery and reboot to recovery mode.
After successful completion . check
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-03-2019, 04:01 PM
(11-03-2019, 02:03 PM)james bwalya No I did not root

is the baseband of the phone unknown?