Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] HELP!!! PRIVACY PROTECTED PASSWORD ON UMIDIGI ONE PRO
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] HELP!!! PRIVACY PROTECTED PASSWORD ON UMIDIGI ONE PRO

[Please help] HELP!!! PRIVACY PROTECTED PASSWORD ON UMIDIGI ONE PRO

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
sleekydee
sleekydee
sleekydee
Enthusiastic Member
12-03-2019, 10:54 AM

Hello Team, 

How are you today?

I have an issue with my Umidigi One pro, it has been locked for about a week due to privacy password protection.

i have tried using both Miracle box(2.27A) and NCK box loader to mitigate the issue but no solution.

everything seem to be going as planned up until when am told to turn off the phone and connect the USB. once i do, it recognizes i have connected a usb immediately, i see a green message that reads "Please Hold "ON" while it tries to connect to phone".....at this point, nothing just seem to happen for hours. i dont seem to know what else to do.

Additional info:

- Vcom drivers was installed.
- Phone was detectable on PC
- Phone chipset is Helio P23(MT6763V)

Thanks in advance for your help.
This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 11:13 AM by sleekydee.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-03-2019, 03:14 PM
(12-03-2019, 10:54 AM)sleekydee Hello Team, 
How are you today?
I have an issue with my Umidigi One pro, it has been locked for about a week due to privacy password protection.
i have tried using both Miracle box(2.27A) and NCK box loader to mitigate the issue but no solution.

everything seem to be going as planned up until when am told to turn off the phone and connect the USB. once i do, it recognizes i have connected a usb immediately, i see a green message that reads "Please Hold "ON" while it tries to connect to phone".....at this point, nothing just seem to happen for hours. i dont seem to know what else to do.

V2.27 doesnt support the mt6763 chipset, you can try using v2.82 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15700.html
ensure to backup firmware in scatter file format before removing privacy lock using miracle box
sleekydee
sleekydee
sleekydee
Enthusiastic Member
12-03-2019, 03:24 PM
@X3non....Thank you for your response, how do i backup the filmware in scatter file format? do i use sp tool or Miracle box?

Thank you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-03-2019, 07:01 PM
(12-03-2019, 03:24 PM)sleekydee @X3non....Thank you for your response, how do i backup the filmware in scatter file format? do i use sp tool or Miracle box?

Thank you.

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sleekydee
sleekydee
sleekydee
Enthusiastic Member
14-03-2019, 11:23 AM

Hello Support, Thank you for everything so far,

i downloaded Miracle thunder 2.82 as advised and tried using it to clear the privacy code.

it recognized the phone and even said none theft code after running some operations, but when i disconnected and turned the phone on, the issue wasnt resolved.

i have attached a link to share the operation that was carried out on the tool.

am i missing anything, kindly assist. Thank you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fylqzwmfzi3s0f...3.PNG?dl=0
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-03-2019, 04:41 PM
(14-03-2019, 11:23 AM)sleekydee Hello Support, Thank you for everything so far,

i downloaded Miracle thunder 2.82 as advised and tried using it to clear the privacy code.

which option did you select in miracle?
mtk > service > rd anti theft
mtk > unlock > clear anti theft (try this one)
sleekydee
sleekydee
sleekydee
Enthusiastic Member
15-03-2019, 07:19 AM
Thank you for your response. That was the exact method i used. i am considering flashing the phone with its custom ROM, kindly advice..do i use Sp flash tool or Miracle thunder?

Thanks
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
15-03-2019, 08:46 AM
(15-03-2019, 07:19 AM)sleekydee Thank you for your response. That was the exact method i used. i am considering flashing the phone with its custom ROM, kindly advice..do i use Sp flash tool or Miracle thunder?

Thanks

Custom ROMs are flashed via custom recovery not flash tool.
Try reset code on miracle box and let's know the outcome.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
sleekydee
sleekydee
sleekydee
Enthusiastic Member
15-03-2019, 09:50 AM
I have tried with Miracle box, it didn't clear.

i dint install the Miracle box(Cracked version) application. i only extracted it on my desktop and ran the application file as administrator.

do i have to download the installation file and run the .exe file to install Miracle thunder before it functions properly?

None of the steps below worked.
mtk > service > rd anti theft: Output= No Usb port
mtk > unlock > clear anti theft (try this one): Output = No theft code
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-03-2019, 10:19 AM

(15-03-2019, 09:50 AM)sleekydee ...
do i have to download the installation file and run the .exe file to install Miracle thunder before it functions properly?

No, installation is not required

(15-03-2019, 09:50 AM)sleekydee ...
mtk > unlock > clear anti theft (try this one): Output = No theft code

try this last two
mtk > unlock/fix > reset code
mtk > unlock > clear settings/frp
lets know the outcome

BTW do you have the exact stock firmware build for your device?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next