Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles [Tutorial] How to use Ultimate Multi Tool to bypass FRP on Qualcomm
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to use Ultimate Multi Tool to bypass FRP on Qualcomm

[Tutorial] How to use Ultimate Multi Tool to bypass FRP on Qualcomm

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-03-2019, 08:30 PM

This guide will explain how to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on Qualcomm Android devices using Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT) QcFire module.

Requirements

Steps to bypass Qualcomm FRP using UMT dongle

Follow the steps below to use Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire module to bypass FRP on Qualcomm devices

See the video below or @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyxliUJh63I

1. Launch UMT QcFire

[Image: How-to-bypass-FRP-on-Qualcomm-using-Ulti...Fire-1.jpg]

2. Click the Read & Tools tab

[Image: How-to-bypass-FRP-on-Qualcomm-using-Ulti...Fire-2.jpg]

3. If your model is listed under Models then select it else leave as Generic Qualcomm

4. Click Reset FRP

[Image: How-to-bypass-FRP-on-Qualcomm-using-Ulti...Fire-3.jpg]

5. Click OK if prompted

[Image: How-to-bypass-FRP-on-Qualcomm-using-Ulti...Fire-4.jpg]

6. Once you see Turn off phone.., boot the device into Emergency Download (EDL) Mode then connect to PC via a USB cord

[Image: How-to-bypass-FRP-on-Qualcomm-using-Ulti...Fire-5.jpg]

7. QcFire should detect the device and start removing FRP

[Image: How-to-bypass-FRP-on-Qualcomm-using-Ulti...Fire-6.jpg]

8. You should get a Done message once FRP has been bypassed

[Image: How-to-bypass-FRP-on-Qualcomm-using-Ulti...Fire-7.jpg]

Important Notice
  • UMT QcFire requires a hardware dongle or box to work. Running the software without one would give an error
  • If you're using a loader version then your antivirus might flag it. Its up to you to heed or ignore this warning
  • Its recommended you backup the device's firmware before trying to bypass FRP in case something goes wrong
  • If your model is listed under Read & Tools > Models then select it else leave as -Generic Qualcomm- and -Any model-

Video Transcript
Quote:In this video tutorial, I'll be explaining how to bypass factory reset protection or FRP on a Qualcomm Android device using Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT) box. Now, to do this you need to have the hardware dongle, I'm using nck pro box. You also need to have installed UMT QcFire. I have mine here and I've launched it and then you wait for the dashboard to come up. Once the Dashboard comes up, you come under the Read & Tools tab and then you click reset FRP.

This is going to give you a warning. Just to be on a safe side, you could go ahead with backing up before you go on to bypass FRP. I already made a backup so I don't need to go ahead with that so I just click OK. Once you see this, you boot the device into EDL mode and then you connect it to the PC via a USB cord wait while the tool bypasses the FRP

Alright! So it says operational finished and you can now disconnect and boot-up the device so that's how to bypass factory reset protection or FRP on a Qualcomm Android device using Ultimate Multi Tool QCFire
This post was last modified: 16-03-2019, 09:15 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.