Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Firmware request
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Firmware request

[Please help] Firmware request

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Amro Eldosoky
Amro Eldosoky
Amro Eldosoky
Enthusiastic Member
20-04-2019, 05:18 AM

(01-04-2019, 09:45 AM)X3non
(31-03-2019, 11:09 PM)Amro Eldosoky I'm saying that the phone isn't giving any sign it's completely dead it only accepts flashing from miracle box but doesn't start anything after flashing

you should re-read the reply on this post @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-271...#pid164005
if after successfully flashing the firmware you have and you've taken out / reinserted the battery and the phone still wont power on then the firmware you have is incompatible. you need to look for another, i've already explained in the link above

the battery can't be removed because it's welded with the motherboard with wires I waited until it's completely depleted and I knew that by connecting the phone to the pc and trying to read it's flash and it gave me nothing then charged it again then tried to power up the phone and still nothing is coming up
So I am going to try other firmwares
but still I need the original firmware that could make it work or just throw away the phone.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-04-2019, 11:05 AM
(20-04-2019, 05:18 AM)Amro Eldosoky the battery can't be removed because it's welded with the motherboard with wires I waited until it's completely depleted and I knew that by connecting the phone to the pc and trying to read it's flash and it gave me nothing then charged it again then tried to power up the phone and still nothing is coming up
So I am going to try other firmwares
but still I need the original firmware that could make it work or just throw away the phone.

you initially mentioned the phone is totally dead but now you mentioned you waited until battery depleted completely
how did you get the battery to drain if the phone can't power on? the info doesnt correspond
and you can unsolder the battery and solder it back if need be
Pages (2): Previous 1 2