Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] HELP PLZ.. MEIZU M5 NOTE Dead After Format using SP Flash Tool.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] HELP PLZ.. MEIZU M5 NOTE Dead After Format using SP Flash Tool.

[Please help] HELP PLZ.. MEIZU M5 NOTE Dead After Format using SP Flash Tool.

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
sicariusM5
sicariusM5
sicariusM5
24-03-2019, 08:29 AM

****If I posted in a wrong section, please advise me... Im new here, link me to where this should be.. Thank youu

Please if Anyone can help. I badly badly need your help. . . Highest Appreciations.

So..

It has been 2 long months since I bricked my Meizu M5 Note (M1621), and searched and worked on reviving it. It was running Flyme 7.0 Official, I rooted it. After months of realizing that there's not much to do with a rooted phone and thought about its security, I decided to unroot using SuperSU, but it made it stuck in loading Flyme logo ---- could not boot. 

Mistake: I panic and never thought that it has an SD card Slot on sim port 2, so I formatted the Phone using SP flashtool 5.1632. After that, it no longer booted; no power ON, no charging, no recovery...

Steps tried: 

****The Phone can still be read by the SP Flash tool. DA Download 100% then fails. So now, I decided to contact Meizu official techs in the Philippines. They're Meizu guardians here, but guess what... they said that the main board is dead. So I pulled the phone back. I think they did it on purpose: After a week, a buddy sent me a message on facebook, asking if I have a bricked Meizu m5 Note. You know what it seemed to be, right?...****

So, I tried now myself: Found four STOCK-ROMS: 

- SW_K96092DA1_V007_HW_96092_1_20M21_M1621_USR_signed
- M1621 Flyme 5.2.11.1G (NO Change MB)
- 20161220032104_intl_prd_stable_fvcs_stable_5.2.11.0G
- 20161107170347_prd_stable_fvcs_stable

- Tried Flashing again using the same Version of SP Flash Tool Above, but its getting errors. 

Version that were tried so far:

SP Flash tool ver. 5.1632
SP Flash tool ver. 5.1744
SP Flash tool ver. 5.1804
SP Flash tool ver. 5.1824
SP Flash tool ver. 5.1904
And SP Flash tool ver. 5.1452 (never worked)

In all of them, I get the same errors:

ERROR : STATUS_SEC_DL_FORBIDDEN (0xC0020004) - I've read in your respected page that I have to untick the Preloader.bin, but it gets 3 diff errors: 

ERROR : STATUS_BROM_CMD_SEND_DA_FAIL (0xC0060003)

ERROR : STATUS_BROM_CMD_SEND_DA_FAIL (0xC0060005)

ERROR : STATUS_SEC_DL_FORBIDDEN (0xC0020004)

- I've also read that the Preloader must be flashed first; tried all those versions above but it gives the forbidden error 20004 still. 

- Disassembled the phone, dettached the battery, and flash... Still no good. Same errors.  

- Press Volume +, Volume -, or Both before or while plugging the usb to get to META mode, but it got the same error. 

Other tools that were tried:

Miracle Box Cracke 2.58 + loader - Downloaded here as well. This tool looked so promising, it read the phone but upon flashing, it crashes. Tried a few times but scared to burn the Main Board...

Miracle thunder 2.82 + loader - It reads the phone, gives the sign that the DA is being downloaded. Stuck in 100%, nothing there after.. 

If anyone has a probing questions, suggested tools and or an Idea on how I can flash the firmware to resurrect my Meizu M5 Note again, it would be so appreciated, and praised... Rolleyes .. The phone is still alive, I know! ,,, but currently in coma. Sad

Thanks in Advanced... 

****If I posted in a wrong section, please advise me... Im new here, link me to where this should be.. Thank youu
This post was last modified: 24-03-2019, 09:39 AM by sicariusM5.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
24-03-2019, 09:38 AM
(24-03-2019, 08:29 AM)sicariusM5 ****If I posted in a wrong section, please advise me... Im new here, link me to where this should be.. Thank youu

Please if Anyone can help. I badly badly need your help. . . Highest Appreciations.

So..

It has been 2 long months since I bricked my Meizu M5 Note (M1621), and searched and worked on reviving it. It was running Flyme 7.0 Official, I rooted it. After months of realizing that there's not much to do with a rooted phone and thought about its security, I decided to unroot using SuperSU, but it made it stuck in loading Flyme logo ---- could not boot. 

Mistake: I panic and never thought that it has an SD card Slot on sim port 2, so I formatted the Phone using SP flashtool 5.1632. After that, it no longer booted; no power ON, no charging, no recovery...

Steps tried: 

****The Phone can still be read by the SP Flash tool. DA Download 100% then fails. So now, I decided to contact Meizu official techs in the Philippines. They're Meizu guardians here, but guess what... they said that the main board is dead. So I pulled the phone back. I think they did it on purpose: After a week, a buddy sent me a message on facebook, asking if I have a bricked Meizu m5 Note. You know what it seemed to be, right?...****

So, I tried now myself: Found four STOCK-ROMS: 

- SW_K96092DA1_V007_HW_96092_1_20M21_M1621_USR_signed
- M1621 Flyme 5.2.11.1G (NO Change MB)
- 20161220032104_intl_prd_stable_fvcs_stable_5.2.11.0G
- 20161107170347_prd_stable_fvcs_stable

- Tried Flashing again using the same Version of SP Flash Tool Above, but its getting errors. 

Version that were tried so far:

SP Flash tool ver. 5.1632
SP Flash tool ver. 5.1744
SP Flash tool ver. 5.1804
SP Flash tool ver. 5.1824
SP Flash tool ver. 5.1904
And SP Flash tool ver. 5.1452 (never worked)

In all of them, I get the same errors:

ERROR : STATUS_SEC_DL_FORBIDDEN (0xC0020004) - I've read in your respected page that I have to untick the Preloader.bin, but it gets 3 diff errors: 

- I've also read that the Preloader must be flashed first; tried all those versions above but it gives the forbidden error 20004 still. 

- Disassembled the phone, dettached the battery, and flash... Still no good. Same errors.  

- Press Volume +, Volume -, or Both before or while plugging the usb to get to META mode, but it got the same error. 

Other tools that were tried:

Miracle Box Cracke 2.58 + loader - Downloaded here as well. This tool looked so promising, it read the phone but upon flashing, it crashes. Tried a few times but scared to burn the Main Board...

Miracle thunder 2.82 + loader - It reads the phone, gives the sign that the DA is being downloaded. Stuck in 100%, nothing there after.. 

If anyone has a questions, and an Idea on how I can flash the firmware to resurrect my Meizu M5 Note again, it would be so appreciated, and praised... The phone is still alive, I know! ,,, but currently in coma.

Thanks in Advanced... 

Have you tried using the DA & Auth file for your phone model @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23874.html to flash the firmware?
sicariusM5
sicariusM5
sicariusM5
24-03-2019, 09:42 AM
(24-03-2019, 09:38 AM)innagee Have you tried using the DA & Auth file for your phone model @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23874.html to flash the firmware?

Yes I have sir. I forgot to mention. Im getting same errors on the said Auth and DA files. Both were downloaded and tested.. 

Thank you in return.. I hope u still have more idea... Blush
This post was last modified: 24-03-2019, 07:17 PM by sicariusM5.
sicariusM5
sicariusM5
sicariusM5
24-03-2019, 07:21 PM
I'm now thinking that there's no way i can unlock the bootloader of Meizu M5Note.. The only way probably is to approach a tech in our area that has an MRT dongle.

If anyone has an optional guide on how we can unlock or bypass the bootloader, please post a reply.

Thanks guys
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-03-2019, 01:03 AM

(24-03-2019, 09:42 AM)sicariusM5 Yes I have sir. I forgot to mention. Im getting same errors on the said Auth and DA files. Both were downloaded and tested.. 

Thank you in return.. I hope u still have more idea... Blush

download firmware for the right variant of your phone from the link @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15674.html
try flashing using latest SP flash tool, include the DA & Auth file to spft before flashing
if there's an error message, attach a full screenshot of the error message here

also you can't unlock bootloader of a hardbricked phone and in the current state of the phone when flashing firmware, flash everything ie preloader + other files
This post was last modified: 25-03-2019, 01:14 AM by X3non.
sicariusM5
sicariusM5
sicariusM5
25-03-2019, 10:02 AM
Hi sir X3non,

I have seen many of your posts as I have been searching for fix. Your replies are like John Wick's gun; Precise and Powerful..

However, I may not be able to test your kind advise at the moment. But it wont take long until I update...
Im gonna download now though.. give me at least 48hours to test it...

Cheers!
sicariusM5
sicariusM5
sicariusM5
26-03-2019, 09:25 AM
(25-03-2019, 01:03 AM)X3non download firmware for the right variant of your phone from the link @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15674.html
try flashing using latest SP flash tool, include the DA & Auth file to spft before flashing
if there's an error message, attach a full screenshot of the error message here

also you can't unlock bootloader of a hardbricked phone and in the current state of the phone when flashing firmware, flash everything ie preloader + other files

HI X3non,

I downloaded the version Flyme 6.7.8.8G International (G) from the link. For I know that it is my phone variant, global english. 

And using the DA and Auth files ---

I still got error upon flashing all with the SPFT with 5.1824: https://ibb.co/J2xpcqf
But in SPFT Latest 5.1904, Im getting LIB DA did not match: https://ibb.co/k6qZ4PZ

I hope you can see the screenshots..
I'm using Windows 10

Im now downloading the Flyme 6.2.0.0A (chinese) Version . . . .
Im gonna update again, but maybe tomorrow.
Sorry. . . cause I just got my new job.. But i will still be active.. hehehe

UPDATE: I was able to download the A version... Tried but same exact errors in both latest versions. BTW.. I also tried the chinese modified spft, but also got forbidden error

I will be waiting for more suggestions,..

Cheeers!
This post was last modified: 26-03-2019, 11:22 AM by sicariusM5. Edit Reason: Update
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-03-2019, 03:54 PM
(26-03-2019, 09:25 AM)sicariusM5 I downloaded the version Flyme 6.7.8.8G International (G) from the link. For I know that it is my phone variant, global english. 

And using the DA and Auth files ---

I still got error upon flashing all with the SPFT with 5.1824: https://ibb.co/J2xpcqf
But in SPFT Latest 5.1904, Im getting LIB DA did not match: https://ibb.co/k6qZ4PZ

I hope you can see the screenshots..
I'm using Windows 10

Im now downloading the Flyme 6.2.0.0A (chinese) Version . . . .
Im gonna update again, but maybe tomorrow.
Sorry. . . cause I just got my new job.. But i will still be active.. hehehe

UPDATE: I was able to download the A version... Tried but same exact errors in both latest versions. BTW.. I also tried the chinese modified spft, but also got forbidden error

I will be waiting for more suggestions,..

Cheeers!

try flashing each partition one after the other, lets know if any is flashable or not
fix for lib da not match is listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
sicariusM5
sicariusM5
sicariusM5
27-03-2019, 10:50 AM
(26-03-2019, 03:54 PM)X3non
try flashing each partition one after the other, lets know if any is flashable or not

I did this sir, in A and G version, and Im afraid it my damage the computer's USB port so i did not continue with the other ROMS.
Thus, getting the same errors:

[quote pid='164214' dateline='1553612052']

fix for lib da not match is listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Resulted to go to Options > Options > Untick the box LIB DA Matching...
[/quote]

This  1 sounded so promising... but it still has the same errors..

From here... well, ... given the fact that it has been more than 2 months now.. I think I.. . .I give up now. 

Next 2 days, I'll bring the device and the ROMs that I got from you guys to someone in my region who has an MRT Dongle..

unless you have better suggestions. ...?

This may cost me at least 20 - 30$ but its OK...

Thanks for all your help guys, ..
Without your knowledgeable suggestions, I will not be able to understand what is happening.. I think I know now what to tell the technician...
And because of Hovatek, I got a collections of Stock ROMs for Meizu M5 Note, and will be able to test all'a'them in just one sit with the tech equipped with the said legendary Dongle device...

I'll update  with any outcome,,, Maybe we will learn some thing new again.

Cheers!!
This post was last modified: 27-03-2019, 10:51 AM by sicariusM5.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-03-2019, 04:37 PM

(27-03-2019, 10:50 AM)sicariusM5 ...
Next 2 days, I'll bring the device and the ROMs that I got from you guys to someone in my region who has an MRT Dongle..

sounds like a good idea to try MRT, esp if you get this error STATUS_SEC_DL_FORBIDDEN (0xC0020004) while trying to flash preloader. maybe MRT will have better luck flashing preloader than SP flash tool

you may not need the DA & auth files as most dongle softwares already include these for the models they provide support for but yes you can take them along
lets know the outcome

you can give SP flash tool one last try, enable advanced mode by pressing Ctrl + Alt + V
In spft > window > write memory
use the write memory tab to write preloader (emmc_boot1), see if it writes successfully, if it does then try the others
Pages (2): 1 2 Next