Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android How to fix Offline Charging not work on ported XOS ROM on TECNO Camon CX Air
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to fix Offline Charging not work on ported XOS ROM on TECNO Camon CX Air

How to fix Offline Charging not work on ported XOS ROM on TECNO Camon CX Air

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-03-2019, 09:28 AM

I recently ported Infinix XOS 2.2 ROM to my phone but when I powered off my phone and plugged into charger the phone not to wake up and show the charge level and the charging animation, sometimes it shows the animation only but the level of the charge is not same as of the phone having.

Is there a way to fix this issue?

Please help me

My phone is:-

BRAND:-TECNO

CHIPSET:-MT6737M

ANDROID:-7.0 Nougat

RAM:-2GB

ROM:-16GB

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Tapatalk
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
25-03-2019, 09:31 AM
(25-03-2019, 09:28 AM)Mikesew I recently ported Infinix XOS 2.2 ROM to my phone but when I powered off my phone and plugged into charger the phone not to wake up and show the charge level and the charging animation, sometimes it shows the animation only but the level of the charge is not same as of the phone having.

Is there a way to fix this issue?

Please help me

My phone is:-

BRAND:-TECNO

CHIPSET:-MT6737M

ANDROID:-7.0 Nougat

RAM:-2GB

ROM:-16GB

Unpack boot.IMG

Go to sbin/healthd replace it with stock.

Sent from my Titanium Vista 4G using Tapatalk
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-03-2019, 10:14 AM
Thanks I try it later!

Then I will reply the result boss.

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
26-03-2019, 01:26 AM
I replaced the file you specified but it is the same Nevertheless the charging Animation works if the phone is powered off via the TWRP recovery but when I turned off using the menu provided by the ROM it was totally black screen when I plugged it to the phone to charge after turning off from the ROM.

Is their another system file related to offline charge issue, that must be replaced from Stock/Base ROM to Port ROM. If there please tell me I can try it.

This post was last modified: 26-03-2019, 01:29 AM by xerxes.
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
26-03-2019, 03:14 AM

(26-03-2019, 01:26 AM)Mikesew I replaced the file you specified but it is the same Nevertheless the charging Animation works if the phone is powered off via the TWRP recovery but when I turned off using the menu provided by the ROM it was totally black screen when I plugged it to the phone to charge after turning off from the ROM.

Is their another system file related to offline charge issue, that must be replaced from Stock/Base ROM to Port ROM. If there please tell me I can try it.

Last time it was works for me , anyway role out the healthd and replace libshowlogo.so.

I think I only know two solution.
That I provide you.

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
27-03-2019, 08:00 AM
There is no libshowlogo.so on my ROM. Can I add this from the stock/base ROM if it is there?

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-03-2019, 12:00 PM
Ok sir, Now all my problem of showing the charging animation is fixed but the charging percent of my phone and the appeared percent at offline is not the same.

Means when the phone has 87% of charge and at that time when I powered off the phone and plugged it to charge it shows red color of battery bar with almost 20%

Is there a fix for that? Please help me!

Notice that I didn't remove the healthhd that I placed on the kernel from stock to port in accordance with your guide!

SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
28-03-2019, 12:07 PM
(28-03-2019, 12:00 PM)Mikesew Ok sir, Now all my problem of showing the charging animation is fixed but the charging percent of my phone and the appeared percent at offline is not the same.

Means when the phone has 87% of charge and at that time when I powered off the phone and plugged it to charge it shows red color of battery bar with almost 20%

Notice that I didn't remove the healthhd that I placed on the kernel from stock to port in accordance with your guide!

My friend have same problem,
Since I want to solve it,

But I have no time. ( due to exams around two months )

But its best idea if you can analysis all charging related lib*.so

By using IDA ( if you have some proper knowledge of diasambly )

SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
28-03-2019, 12:10 PM
(28-03-2019, 12:07 PM)SachinBorkar
(28-03-2019, 12:00 PM)Mikesew Ok sir, Now all my problem of showing the charging animation is fixed but the charging percent of my phone and the appeared percent at offline is not the same.

My friend have same problem,
Since I want to solve it,

But I have no time. ( due to exams around two months )

But its best idea if you can analysis all charging related lib*.so

By using IDA ( if you have some proper knowledge of diasambly )

also restore custom healthd to see is it works

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-03-2019, 12:12 PM

Where can I get some knowledge about the disassembly using IDA Pro? Can you give me the link if you have?please!

Pages (2): 1 2 Next