Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android How to fix lucky patcher unable to install modded play store 11?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to fix lucky patcher unable to install modded play store 11?

How to fix lucky patcher unable to install modded play store 11?

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
26-03-2019, 09:52 PM

I have root on my TECNO CX Air then I want to install modded play store 11 to fix licence issue on some of my app but now the lucky patcher says not enough space on your system but I have 1.31GB free space on the system and the mount name space is disabled on my supersu

When I iinstall the app as a user app becomes installed but disappeared after some time.

Please help me!

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Tapatalk
This post was last modified: 26-03-2019, 10:01 PM by xerxes.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
27-03-2019, 10:25 AM
(26-03-2019, 09:52 PM)Mikesew I have root on my TECNO CX Air then I want to install modded play store 11 to fix licence issue on some of my app but now the lucky ...

use link2sd, select the UPDATED app list (its usually one of the three button at the top right hand corner)
press and holdĀ all system apps on that list one after the other, then select "integrate update to system"
once its all done, reboot the phone then try installing your app to system

if there's no space to integrate updates to system, then you must either start with the smaller apps while rebooting your phone at intervals OR uninstall some unneeded system apps
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-03-2019, 12:54 PM
The problem is now fixed but I am not followed your step just I installed link2sd and I tried to convert modded playstore to system app then It convert it system app without any error.

Anyway thanks for your help!

13-01-2020, 11:27 AM
Please update to the latest version of Lucky Patcher 8.6.3 2020 to fix the error you are experiencing at LuckyPatcherOfficial.com
This post was last modified: 18-01-2020, 03:44 AM by JonhsonAbigaile.