Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android About Twrp auto porter
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

About Twrp auto porter

About Twrp auto porter

S.A.Horkot
S.A.Horkot
S.A.Horkot
28-03-2019, 03:26 AM

Sad I Am A Great Fan Of  Hovatek Forum.I Gotted Every Problems Solution for My MediaTek Device Symphony M1 Based On MT6582 Kernel LP.Recently i Have Downloaded My Device Firmwere From Hovatek Forum.Its all going well.But the Problem come When I tryed to Port A TWRP recovery Useing Auto TWRP PORTER of Hovatek Forum.I used The Latest Version Of the porter .When I tried to port the Recovery Useing My Stock Recovery With The TWRP porter All going well but at the last A problem Come Out that The Porter Saying that "DM-VERITY NOT FOUND,NO NEED TO PATCH BOOT IMG" And then the OutPut folder gone clear there Had no Porter Recovery. Sad Sad  I  Can't Understand Why it's happening to me .Please do something....i Cant Give u the log file Because i Am give u the feedback useing my phone....Please do something......?????
S.A.Horkot
S.A.Horkot
S.A.Horkot
28-03-2019, 03:28 AM
Sad I Am A Great Fan Of  Hovatek Forum.I Gotted Every Problems Solution for My MediaTek Device Symphony M1 Based On MT6582 Kernel LP.Recently i Have Downloaded My Device Firmwere From Hovatek Forum.Its all going well.But the Problem come When I tryed to Port A TWRP recovery Useing Auto TWRP PORTER of Hovatek Forum.I used The Latest Version Of the porter .When I tried to port the Recovery Useing My Stock Recovery With The TWRP porter All going well but at the last A problem Come Out that The Porter Saying that "DM-VERITY NOT FOUND,NO NEED TO PATCH BOOT IMG" And then the OutPut folder gone clear there Had no Porter Recovery. Sad Sad  I  Can't Understand Why it's happening to me .Please do something....i Cant Give u the log file Because i Am give u the feedback useing my phone....Please do something......?????
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-03-2019, 09:43 AM
(28-03-2019, 03:26 AM)S.A.Horkot ..."DM-VERITY NOT FOUND,NO NEED TO PATCH BOOT IMG" And then the OutPut folder gone clear there Had no Porter Recovery. Sad Sad  I  Can't Understand Why it's happening to me .Please do something....i Cant Give u the log file Because i Am give u the feedback useing my phone....Please do something......?????

"DM-VERITY NOT FOUND" is not an error message
temporarily disable your anti virus then retry the porting tool, lets know the outcome