Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] How to parse any system app without any error?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How to parse any system app without any error?

[Please help] How to parse any system app without any error?

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
31-03-2019, 07:24 PM

I have TECNO CX Air and It's running on Ported XOS 2.2 ROM and There is a system app called MgzKeyguard. The app makes multi wallpaper on the lock screen when I swipe from left right.

I wanted to change the stock/default wallpaper found on the app @res/drawable/drawable xxhdp-v4 and I replaced it via Apk editor pro them finally When try to install it says App not installed.

Please help me!

Remember that:-

I tried it to install via TWRP the flashing was sussfull but when I reboot my phone it becomes full black without no wallpaper on the lock screen

I also used Zarchiver to replace the stock wallpaper found on the above directory.

For the TWRP method first I backed up my original MgzKeyboaed app using Zipme app and then I remove original MgzKeyboatd app from the created zip via Zipme with the parsed one.

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Tapatalk
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
31-03-2019, 08:02 PM
(31-03-2019, 07:24 PM)Mikesew I have TECNO CX Air and It's running on Ported XOS 2.2 ROM and There is a system app called MgzKeyguard. The app makes multi wallpaper on the lock screen when I swipe from left right.

I wanted to change the stock/default wallpaper found on the app @res/drawable/drawable xxhdp-v4 and I replaced it via Apk editor pro them finally When try to install it says App not installed.

Please help me!

Remember that:-

I tried it to install via TWRP the flashing was sussfull but when I reboot my phone it becomes full black without no wallpaper on the lock screen

I also used Zarchiver to replace the stock wallpaper found on the above directory.

For the TWRP method first I backed up my original MgzKeyboaed app using Zipme app and then I remove original MgzKeyboatd app from the created zip via Zipme with the parsed one.

Check in twrp if app is installed or not also check updater-script created by zipme app for proper location and permissions
.you can manually install(or replace) that apk with twrp recovery to its original location and give proper permission chmod 0644 for apk
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-04-2019, 08:52 AM
I used the method that you told me above but when I rebooted the phone after doing that it works but after next reboot the app disappeared.

Notice that the app has placed on /system/app/MgzKeyguard

The app structure is looks like:- /system/app/MgzKeyguard/there is lib folder containing Mgzkeyguard.odex and @/system/app/there is MgzKeyguard.apk. does it related to deodoxed rom or zipaligned apps?

shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
02-04-2019, 12:21 PM
(02-04-2019, 08:52 AM)Mikesew I used the method that you told me above but when I rebooted the phone after doing that it works but after next reboot the app disappeared.

Notice that the app has placed on /system/app/MgzKeyguard

The app structure is looks like:-   /system/app/MgzKeyguard/there is lib folder containing Mgzkeyguard.odex and @/system/app/there is MgzKeyguard.apk. does it related to deodoxed rom or zipaligned apps?

Odex file is a part of specific applications .it means this app is not deodoxed .
give permission chmod 0755 to folders and chmod 0644 to file inside that folder (giving permission chmod 0755 to a folder automatically give 0644 perm.to file inside that folder)
But you can manually give permission to every file inside folder *MgzKeyguard*
This should be like this--
Chmod 0755 to system/app/MgzKeyguard.
Chmod 0644 to system/app/MgzKeyguard/MgzKeyguard.apk
Chmod 0755 to system/app/MgzKeyguard/lib
Chmod 0644 to system/app/MgzKeyguard/lib/Mgzkeyguard.odex.
Done
Wipe dalvik cache/cache (optional)