Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My phone has fallen into a big problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My phone has fallen into a big problem

[Please help] My phone has fallen into a big problem

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
02-04-2019, 01:50 PM

PLEASE HOVATAKE IM SINCERELY NEED OF YOUR HELP PLEASE PLEASE RESCUE MY PHONE

After I unlocked the bootloader on the time to boot up it firstly display a message as written below
*ORANGE STATE*
YOUR DEVICE IS UNLOCKED YOU ARE NOT TRUSTED
YOUR DEVICE WILL BOOT AFTER 5 SECONDS

Am having a trouble after rooting my  tecno wx3 lte ,where as I followed clearly all the procedures and my device was successfully rooted but I had a issue which needed me to power off my device so as to exchange the Sim card(just for personal purposes) ,

unfortunately enough on the time to power on my device,my device stack on the boot screen for several minutes I took  a decision of taking of the battery and tried to boot into recovery mode a problem arose after selecting the recovery mode where an error SUPPORTED IP:3 with a NO COMMAND COMMAND POPPING AFTER ALMOST EVERY 4SECONDS

, which made my phone useless as I would no longer access neither recovery mode nor powering on my tecno wx3 lte, I humbly request for ur help please

****DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE PROBLEM*****

after I unlocked the bootloader,I followed the next procedures,till my device was rooted,I installed   the following applications  which requires root access
exposed,greenfy,amplify,for some applications to function with all the features for instance amplify needed activation from the exposed application ,where by in exposed I was prompted to install the framework,and I did so, but after the installation of the framework it required me to restart my phone so as to complete the installation process,

I restarted my phone but it kept on the tecno boot screen for almost an hour and so,

I decided to remove the battery and re-power my phone but it stack on the boot screen,I powered off my phone and pressed a combination of the volume up and power on botton so as to enter in recovery mode

,it successfully brought  the menu showing ( *fastboot, recovery mode,and normal boot)*
I selected recovery mode using the volume up key on pressing the volume down key to open up the recovery mode my fone ran into a problem of

NO COMMAND ERROR POPPING UP FOR AFTER EVERY FOUR SECONDS, WITH A WORD WRITTEN ON THE LEFT BOTTOM CORNER OF MY DEVICE

SUPPORTED IP3

I took the battery out  and re-inserted it I plugged the USB cable in and connected to my pc  it simillary popped up with the error I have just stated before,but not showing that it is charging,

I tried to run the command from ADB  I ADB devices but my phone was not detected by my pc as it was initially detected,

Iam now seeking for the solution from you can you assist me on what I should do and tel me of what I might have done wrong till I got into a problem,coz am suffercating,

THE PROBLEM IS SIMILAR TO THE PROBLEM FACING THE PHONE IN THE BELOW LINKhttps://youtu.be/QKGHwGKV4Zs
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
02-04-2019, 01:58 PM
(02-04-2019, 01:50 PM)Wolfgangjk PLEASE HOVATAKE IM SINCERELY NEED OF YOUR HELP PLEASE PLEASE RESCUE MY PHONE

After I unlocked the bootloader on the time to boot up it firstly display a message as written below
*ORANGE STATE*
YOUR DEVICE IS UNLOCKED YOU ARE NOT TRUSTED
YOUR DEVICE WILL BOOT AFTER 5 SECONDS

Am having a trouble after rooting my  tecno wx3 lte ,where as I followed clearly all the procedures and my device was successfully rooted but I had a issue which needed me to power off my device so as to exchange the Sim card(just for personal purposes) ,

unfortunately enough on the time to power on my device,my device stack on the boot screen for several minutes I took  a decision of taking of the battery and tried to boot into recovery mode a problem arose after selecting the recovery mode where an error SUPPORTED IP:3 with a NO COMMAND COMMAND POPPING AFTER ALMOST EVERY 4SECONDS

, which made my phone useless as I would no longer access neither recovery mode nor powering on my tecno wx3 lte, I humbly request for ur help please

****DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE PROBLEM*****

after I unlocked the bootloader,I followed the next procedures,till my device was rooted,I installed   the following applications  which requires root access
exposed,greenfy,amplify,for some applications to function with all the features for instance amplify needed activation from the exposed application ,where by in exposed I was prompted to install the framework,and I did so, but after the installation of the framework it required me to restart my phone so as to complete the installation process,

I restarted my phone but it kept on the tecno boot screen for almost an hour and so,

I decided to remove the battery and re-power my phone but it stack on the boot screen,I powered off my phone and pressed a combination of the volume up and power on botton so as to enter in recovery mode

,it successfully brought  the menu showing ( *fastboot, recovery mode,and normal boot)*
I selected recovery mode using the volume up key on pressing the volume down key to open up the recovery mode my fone ran into a problem of

NO COMMAND ERROR POPPING UP FOR AFTER EVERY FOUR SECONDS, WITH A WORD WRITTEN ON THE LEFT BOTTOM CORNER OF MY DEVICE

SUPPORTED IP3

I took the battery out  and re-inserted it I plugged the USB cable in and connected to my pc  it simillary popped up with the error I have just stated before,but not showing that it is charging,

I tried to run the command from ADB  I ADB devices but my phone was not detected by my pc as it was initially detected,

Iam now seeking for the solution from you can you assist me on what I should do and tel me of what I might have done wrong till I got into a problem,coz am suffercating,

THE PROBLEM IS SIMILAR TO THE PROBLEM FACING THE PHONE IN THE BELOW LINKhttps://youtu.be/QKGHwGKV4Zs
First thing you should try is factory reset your device.
If you can't enter in recovery mode then you can factory reset in fastboot mode using command
*fastboot -w* or -u
For recovery try to press and hold volume up key and power button same secpnd and release when you see- supported api3
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
02-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Thus happened due to incompatible xposed module.
If any custom recovery available for you device then flash it in fastboot and flash xposed disabler zip.
You can port youself custom recovery if you have your stock recovery.img
Due you have stock rom of your device or backup?
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
02-04-2019, 02:42 PM
(02-04-2019, 02:09 PM)shankar1790 Thus happened due to incompatible xposed module.
If any custom recovery available for you device then flash it in fastboot and flash xposed disabler zip.
You can port youself custom recovery if you have your stock recovery.img
Due you have stock rom of your device or backup?
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
02-04-2019, 03:16 PM

I do not have the exact similar stock rom of my device but I have a stock rom that I downloaded from your website ,it is of the of device model but it is of different build number.

My device had the similar build number before I downloaded the OTA updates to my device but the build number changed after installing the OTA updates to my device

So will the stock rom I have downloaded from your website be compatibly with my device?

MY DEVICE INFO

=======
Device Info
===========
Manufacturer: TECNO
Model: TECNO WX3LTE (B50048)
Build Number: WX3LTE-B50048EFH-N-180507V9
Baseband Version: B50048_LWG_DRDI_SL_N_MP_V0.3.7_S180118, 2018/01/18 18:00
Host ID: 182-88
Hardware Serial: 0123456789ABCDEF
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-04-2019, 04:37 PM
(02-04-2019, 03:16 PM)Wolfgangjk ...

the only way to find out is to test, WX3LTE-B50048EFH-N-170728V6 is the closest build number to yours
but before you try flashing, try flashing xposed uninstaller using philz recovery (i believe this is what you used to root)
copy xposed uninstaller.zip to your SD card
boot the phone using vol up + power button to boot into fastboot
when your phone enters fastboot, run the command "fastboot boot recovery.img" on your PC -- this should get you into philz recovery
flash the uninstaller in philz then reboot
boot to fastboot again then relock bootloader
check if the phone boots into homescreen

if it doesn't then try flashing only boot and system.img from the WX3LTE-B50048EFH-N-170728V6 build, then boot into recovery mode and factory reset the phone
to boot into recovery mode, press 'vol up + power button'
in the no command screen, press 'power button + vol up' -- this should get you into recovery mode
This post was last modified: 02-04-2019, 04:41 PM by X3non.
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
02-04-2019, 05:57 PM
Ofcoz that Phil's recovery.image is the one that I used to root my device,

There is something I have been asking my self with no answer is that Phil's recovery.img TWRP?

And can I use it to flash the custom ROM and other's by accessing it through combo of volume up and power on and flash files?

More over which code do I use to re-lock the bootloader? Is it by us ADB?
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
03-04-2019, 03:55 AM
(02-04-2019, 05:57 PM)Wolfgangjk Ofcoz that Phil's recovery.image is the one that I used to root my device,

There is something I have been asking my self with no answer is that Phil's recovery.img TWRP?

And can I use it to flash the custom ROM and other's by accessing it through combo of volume up and power on and flash files?

More over which code do I use to re-lock  the bootloader? Is it by us ADB?

Yes of course you can flash any rom with this recovery. 
You can use following command in fastboot mode (not adb)
*fastboot oem lock*
*fastboot flashing lock*
*fastboot oem relock*
And fastboot reboot to exit fastboot mode
One question
Why you need to relock your bootloader ?
This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 06:29 AM by shankar1790.
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
03-04-2019, 05:04 AM
Why do I need to re-lock it? Will the process of flashing any custom ROM into my device be successful after relocking the bootloader?

Can you post the custom ROM for my device ?
Coz I have not fund any custom ROM for my TECNO WX3 LTE

I thing there was something I was confusing ,my question was am I running the above code by clicking the shift key and right clicking on the folder containing both fastboot and ADB? Which should be found in adb folder soon after doing the installation of ADB and fastboot?

Do I run all the commands you have just sent me? As per my bootloader is already unlocked but there is the command which is the command I used to unlock the bootloader which is fastboot oem unlock. And my device is already have the bootloader unlocked

So should I run that code again?
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
03-04-2019, 05:24 AM

===========
Device Info
===========
Manufacturer: TECNO
Model: TECNO WX3LTE (B50048)
Baseband Version: B50048_LWG_DRDI_SL_N_MP_V0.3.7_S180118, 2018/01/18 18:00
Host ID: 182-88
Hardware Serial: 0123456789ABCDEF
Country Locale: en_US (English)
System Uptime: 0 Days, 6 hours, 47 minutes, 54 seconds
Battery Capacity: 2300 mAh

============
Display
============
Screen Size: 5.0 inches
Screen Resolution: 480 x 854 pixels
Refresh Rate: 58.5 Hz
Density: 240 dpi
Pixels Per Inch:
x: 196.6
y: 197.2
Version: GL version: 3.1

====
CPU
====
Cores: 4
CPU Architeture: ARMv7 Processor rev 4 (v7l)
Board Name: b50048_tecno_d1_37m35 [32-bit]
Chipset: MT6737M
Clock Speed: 221 MHz - 1092 MHz
Instruction Sets: armeabi-v7a, armeabi
Serial: 0000000000000000
Processes Running: 2
Processes Blocked: 0
Features: half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4 idiva idivt vfpd32 lpae evtstrm sha2

=======
OS Info
=======
OS Name: Nougat
OS Version: 7.0
SDK (API): 24
Bootloader: unknown
Kernel: Linux
Kernel Version: 3.18.35
Dalvik VM Version: 2.1.0
Build ID: NRD90M
Build Fingerprint: TECNO/B50048/TECNO-WX3LTE:7.0/NRD90M/EFH-180507V9:user/release-keys
Build Time: 2018 05 07 12:58:00
Latest Security Patch: 2018-03-05

=======
Internal Storage
=======
RAM:
Total: 907 MB
Free: 291 MB
Internal Storage:
Total: 3.4 GB
Free: 506.1 MB
SD Card: