Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My phone has fallen into a big problem
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] My phone has fallen into a big problem

[Please help] My phone has fallen into a big problem

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
03-04-2019, 06:36 AM

(03-04-2019, 05:04 AM)Wolfgangjk Why do I need to re-lock it? Will the process of flashing any custom ROM into my device be successful after relocking the bootloader?

Can you post the custom ROM for my device ?
Coz I have not fund any custom ROM for my TECNO WX3 LTE

I thing there was something I was confusing ,my question was am I running the above code by clicking the shift key and right clicking on the folder containing both fastboot and ADB? Which should be found in adb folder soon after doing the installation of ADB and fastboot?

Do I run all the commands you have just sent me? As per my bootloader is already unlocked but there is the command which is the command I used to unlock the bootloader which is        fastboot oem unlock.      And my device is already have the bootloader unlocked

So should I run that code again?

for custom rom your bootloader must be unlocked. A Big Sotry for typing mistake it should be "fastboot oem lock".
Please dont confuse , you are doing the process right way .what i mean was ,you should use" fastboot "command instead of "adb "command
you can try those commands one by one.
This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 06:38 AM by shankar1790.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-04-2019, 10:01 AM
(02-04-2019, 05:57 PM)Wolfgangjk Ofcoz that Phil's recovery.image is the one that I used to root my device,

There is something I have been asking my self with no answer is that Phil's recovery.img TWRP?

And can I use it to flash the custom ROM and other's by accessing it through combo of volume up and power on and flash files?

More over which code do I use to re-lock the bootloader? Is it by us ADB?

Philz is not the same as TWRP
yes, you can flash custom roms using philz but right now, you should be more worried about fixing your phone than flashing custom rom
to relock bootloader, use the command "fastboot oem lock"
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
03-04-2019, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the reply,I appreciate you hovatek your real overtakers,as u are taking over.

I would also be interested in knowing how the philz work indifference to twrp and their simillarities and differences.
THANKS
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-04-2019, 12:25 PM
(03-04-2019, 10:48 AM)Wolfgangjk ...
I would also be interested in knowing how the philz work indifference to twrp and their simillarities and differences.
THANKS

this is topic for a different thread, you've not given any update based on the phone problem you posted
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
03-04-2019, 01:56 PM

(03-04-2019, 10:48 AM)Wolfgangjk Thanks for the reply,I appreciate you hovatek your real overtakers,as u are taking over.

I would also be interested in knowing how the philz work  indifference to twrp and their simillarities and differences.
                            THANKS

You should  concentrate to fix your current problem 
You can do the steps @x3non suggested in post no #6.
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
03-04-2019, 11:22 PM
Today I have tried to follow the procedures to see if the problem would be fixed and it has been fixed for the great the hovatek team has done for me I would like to thank the hovatek team as for my phone is as working as it used to work,I think the problem was incompatible Xposed module,
??THANKS HOVATEK BE BLESSED ??????????????????
Pages (2): Previous 1 2