Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Custom ROM] Custom ROM For SC9832a Devices (MMX Q402+)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Custom ROM] Custom ROM For SC9832a Devices (MMX Q402+)

[Custom ROM] Custom ROM For SC9832a Devices (MMX Q402+)

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
11-04-2019, 03:17 AM

CUSTOM STOCK ROM Ported from M50 STAR for Micromax Q402+ SC9832a CPU

Hey guys today i m presenting you custom rom for micromax q402 plus device which has Spreadtrum SC9832a CPU ,1gb ram and shipped with android OS 7.0 (sdk24).

CAUTIONS-
  • Read instructions carefully before proceeding.
    I am not responsible for any damage to your device,
    Use at your own Risk

THIS ROM IS SPECIALLY FOR MICROMAX Q402 PLUS
just download and flash in twrp
Note - format data after Flash

Requirements
* Unlocked Bootloader https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...-q402-t3918122
* Patched Boot.img https://mega.nz/#!PoYGGSAL!-V-QN6P7W...C9tmprQ-66gs-M
* TWRP Recovery 
* working brain [Image: wink.gif]

FOR OTHER SC9832 DEVICE FOLLOW INSTRUCTION IN HERE https://forum.xda-developers.com/android...2-t3920321

ROM LINK - https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1mNCBEtLu...t=download

Screen shots
[Image: HTnm2hu.png]
[Image: amjR7BB.png]
[Image: h8UNtXW.png]
[Image: 8M4rkg8.png]
camera [Image: s5QfKgt.png]
[Image: A9Z6IPC.png]
[Image: psZiTUC.png]
[Image: zggznlk.png]
[Image: MEePzei.png]
This post was last modified: 11-04-2019, 03:19 AM by shankar1790.
TokyGerard
TokyGerard
TokyGerard
02-05-2019, 07:25 AM
(11-04-2019, 03:17 AM)shankar1790 CUSTOM STOCK ROM Ported from M50 STAR for Micromax Q402+ SC9832a CPU

Hey guys today i m presenting you custom rom for micromax q402 plus device which has Spreadtrum SC9832a CPU ,1gb ram and shipped with android OS 7.0 (sdk24).

CAUTIONS-
  • Read instructions carefully before proceeding.
    I am not responsible for any damage to your device,
    Use at your own Risk

THIS ROM IS SPECIALLY FOR MICROMAX Q402 PLUS
just download and flash in twrp
Note - format data after Flash

Requirements
* Unlocked Bootloader https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...-q402-t3918122
* Patched Boot.img https://mega.nz/#!PoYGGSAL!-V-QN6P7W...C9tmprQ-66gs-M
* TWRP Recovery 
* working brain [Image: wink.gif]

FOR OTHER SC9832 DEVICE FOLLOW INSTRUCTION IN HERE https://forum.xda-developers.com/android...2-t3920321

ROM LINK - https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1mNCBEtLu...t=download

Screen shots
[Image: HTnm2hu.png]
[Image: amjR7BB.png]
[Image: h8UNtXW.png]
[Image: 8M4rkg8.png]
camera [Image: s5QfKgt.png]
[Image: A9Z6IPC.png]
[Image: psZiTUC.png]
[Image: zggznlk.png]
[Image: MEePzei.png]

Hi guy,

Can you provide us a TWRP backup version of the system of this ROM? I'm going to explain to you the reasons why I'm asking you this and you'll quickly understand ...

You already know that my kernel does not support touch based recovery (TWRP) and I had to install the ROM with CTR and MIUI Recovery but both give me an error "Installation fail: Error (6)" during installation, I already have tried to wipe everything but same result. It may be because of the updater-script which doesn't contain exact mountpoints and these recovery does not support it.

Then I tried to install it with TWRP using commands with Flashify, but the versions TWRP 3.0.2 and 3.2.1 that you had provided me always display the Pop-up "Leave Read-Only System or Allow Modification " and the script/installation immediately interrupted, even the backup data and system, except the lightweight files (with quick installation and the Pop-up doesn't have time to interrupt it) and backups (boot, recovery) are not interrupted.

So I looked for an old version of TWRP that doesn't display this Pop-up and I found TWRP 2.8.5 with Materialized theme which, luckily did not show this Pop-up and I could make a backup of data with Flashify commands, but the system not (maybe I don't have enough free space or I don't know but it ends immediately). But every time I try to install the ROM with this TWRP, the installation/script is interrupted and I could not see recovery logs because it is immediately redirect to the homepage before to reboot itself (maybe the ROM is heavy or it's a bug of TWRP I don't know)

The only alternative I had was to unpack the system.new.dat and use a META-INF from the other sc8830 ROMs hoping to fix the error 6. I used 3 versions of MTK / IMG Extractor (which asks system.transfert.list etc) and other tools that I forgot the name. But either it gives me an error message or it gives me a system.img. I then tried to unpack the resulting system.img but still errors, or the operation is suddenly interrupted ...

I have already tried everything and that's why I ask you the TWRP backup that I want to restore with the TWRP 2.8.5

Or if you find another solution, please tell me.

Thanks in advance
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
02-05-2019, 08:29 AM
Well did you tried to boot twrp by this command
"fastboot boot twrp.img "in fastboot mode if you gonna try this then you have to flash boot.img before reboot.
its temp fix for twrp touch.

Read carefully- IN WINDOWS OS
1.Make a folder in Desktop name PORT
2.copy META-INF  folder from Ported Rom you downloaded(M50 STAR) to inside this PORT folder
3.Again make an folder Name " system " inside PORT folder 
4.unpack the system.new.dat and copy all files inside this system folder   means inside PORT/system/
5.download assayed kitchen and extract in desktop or somewhere else.
6.Run assayed kitchen as administrator this will create 3 folder inside Assyed kitchen directory (as you Know already) and exit.
Now copy all files from PORT folder to assayed kitchen Work folder.
copy your boot.img to work folder.
now run assayed kitchen it automatically treat those as new projects (it read from boot.img or build prop)
now type 6 to rebuild installer
now type 1 to make new installer and over-wright existing.
now type 7 to build rom
now type 3 to make rom as raw img (system.img) 
when ask for system size choose default

when come to compression step type 5
it start making rom .
when it finish.then comes the signing step chose NO.
your New rom is in ready folder

now extract this system img somewhere else flash this system img in Research Download tool instaed of your stock system.img

i hope this will solve your problem
if not work then i will upload twrp backup rom.

I HAVE PORTED 10+ ROMS FOR THIS DEVICE BUT I HAVE FOUND ONLY 2 roms with nice ui.
This post was last modified: 02-05-2019, 08:59 AM by shankar1790.
TokyGerard
TokyGerard
TokyGerard
02-05-2019, 08:41 AM
I already tried that but touch is still not working, as I told you, I already tried to convert system.new.dat to system.img as well but I've got error
TokyGerard
TokyGerard
TokyGerard
02-05-2019, 09:04 AM

(02-05-2019, 08:29 AM)shankar1790 Well did you tried to boot twrp by this command
"fastboot boot twrp.img "in fastboot mode if you gonna try this then you have to flash boot.img before reboot.
its temp fix for twrp touch.

Read carefully- IN WINDOWS OS
1.Make a folder in Desktop name PORT
2.copy META-INF  folder from Ported Rom you downloaded(M50 STAR) to inside this PORT folder
3.Again make an folder Name " system " inside PORT folder 
4.unpack the system.new.dat and copy all files inside this system folder   means inside PORT/system/
5.download assayed kitchen and extract in desktop or somewhere else.
6.Run assayed kitchen as administrator this will create 3 folder inside Assyed kitchen directory (as you Know already) and exit.
Now copy all files from PORT folder to assayed kitchen Work folder.
copy your boot.img to work folder.
now run assayed kitchen it automatically treat those as new projects (it read from boot.img or build prop)
now type 6 to rebuild installer
now type 1 to make new installer and over-wright existing.
now type 7 to build rom
now type 3 to make rom as raw img (system.img) 
when ask for system size choose default

when come to compression step type 5
it start making rom .
when it finish.then comes the signing step chose NO.
your New rom is in ready folder

now extract this system img somewhere else flash this system img in Research Download tool instaed of your stock system.img

i hope this will solve your problem
if not work then i will upload twrp backup rom.

I HAVE PORTED 10+ ROMS FOR THIS DEVICE BUT I HAVE FOUND ONLY 2 roms with nice ui.

Well when you wrote "4.unpack the system.new.dat and copy all
files inside this system folder means
inside PORT/system/" which tool do you recommend for me to unpack it? I tried many tool but failed

Please bro, upload system TWRP backup I think it's the easiest way
This post was last modified: 02-05-2019, 09:06 AM by TokyGerard.
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
02-05-2019, 09:06 AM
(02-05-2019, 08:41 AM)TokyGerard I already tried that but touch is still not working, as I told you, I already tried to convert system.new.dat to system.img as well but I've got error

if you are using "Tool Unpack Repack DAT + IMG v3 x64  or 32bit For Windows BY MTK THAI Developers (Thailand)"than only use it fot extract and not use it to make system.img .
the system img the tool make contains incorrect file permisssion
TokyGerard
TokyGerard
TokyGerard
02-05-2019, 09:08 AM
(02-05-2019, 09:06 AM)shankar1790 if you are using "Tool Unpack Repack DAT + IMG v3 x64  or 32bit For Windows BY MTK THAI Developers (Thailand)"than only use it fot extract and not use it to make system.img .

Could you provide me tool link that you used !
This post was last modified: 02-05-2019, 09:09 AM by TokyGerard.
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
02-05-2019, 09:11 AM
(02-05-2019, 09:08 AM)TokyGerard
(02-05-2019, 09:06 AM)shankar1790 if you are using "Tool Unpack Repack DAT + IMG v3 x64  or 32bit For Windows BY MTK THAI Developers (Thailand)"than only use it fot extract and not use it to make system.img .

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15855.html
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
02-05-2019, 09:17 AM
I am quite busy this days because i have started learning kernel development .currently i am compiling samsung j3 pro sc9830 kernel and try to adding features to it but failed to boot (i am still searching for a fix but i am an newbie)
TokyGerard
TokyGerard
TokyGerard
02-05-2019, 09:21 AM

(02-05-2019, 09:11 AM)shankar1790
(02-05-2019, 09:08 AM)TokyGerard

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15855.html

I don't know which version of Java SE
Development download, and also the PC doesn't belong to me but to a friend, a backup TWRP is easier when you have enough time Big Grin please

I am unfortunately more newbie than you in this area, I wish you good look to your new project
This post was last modified: 02-05-2019, 09:26 AM by TokyGerard.
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next