Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Help,I can't use patched boot to root my phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help,I can't use patched boot to root my phone

Help,I can't use patched boot to root my phone

A.jayboy
A.jayboy
A.jayboy
17-04-2019, 08:30 AM

I created a patched_boot.Img from my infinix hot 5 stock rom with magisk manager. But when I tried to flash it with fastboot it says the file is corrupted,and I couldn't use miracle box either. Is there any other way I can get boot.img or twrp recovery without me doing it myself? I've tried to search it online but the ones got it also say that it's corrupted.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-04-2019, 09:54 AM
(17-04-2019, 08:30 AM)A.jayboy I created a patched_boot.Img from my infinix hot 5 stock rom with magisk manager. But when I tried to flash it with fastboot it says the file is corrupted,and I couldn't use miracle box either. Is there any other way I can get boot.img or twrp recovery without me doing it myself? I've tried to search it online but the ones got it also say that it's corrupted.

attach a screenshot of the error message you're getting
Mattizzy
Mattizzy
Mattizzy
Enthusiastic Member
18-04-2019, 05:14 PM
(17-04-2019, 08:30 AM)A.jayboy I created a patched_boot.Img from my infinix hot 5 stock rom with magisk manager. But when I tried to flash it with fastboot it says the file is corrupted,and I couldn't use miracle box either. Is there any other way I can get boot.img or twrp recovery without me doing it myself? I've tried to search it online but the ones got it also say that it's corrupted.
Try re-patching boot.img then try again. 

Fastboot is the best method to use