Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I flashed my Tecno F7 with a wrong custom Rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I flashed my Tecno F7 with a wrong custom Rom

I flashed my Tecno F7 with a wrong custom Rom

zenithflow
zenithflow
zenithflow
21-04-2015, 10:51 AM

i flashed my tecno f7 with a custom ROM called SUPER ROM. my phone became blank immediately after i reboot it. i have tried everything i read online...but its not still working. i downloaded tecno f7 stock ROM, and i flashed recovery, boot,and system,though, i can hear the tecno boot sound now,the phone is working,but still blank and the biggest problem is, it doesnt boot to recovery mode...PLEASE HELP ME
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-04-2015, 11:17 AM
(21-04-2015, 10:51 AM)zenithflow i flashed my tecno f7 with a custom ROM called SUPER ROM. my phone became blank immediately after i reboot it. i have tried everything i read online...but its not still working. i downloaded tecno f7 stock ROM, and i flashed recovery, boot,and system,though, i can hear the tecno boot sound now,the phone is working,but still blank and the biggest problem is, it doesnt boot to recovery mode...PLEASE HELP ME
can mtk droid tools detect the phone while in factory mode (volume down + power) and what chipset (Mt65xx) does it display?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
zenithflow
zenithflow
zenithflow
21-04-2015, 06:22 PM
MTK DriodDroid tool can detect the phone after I flashed the stock ROM. It boots now because I hear the boot sound and I feel its working but the screen is still blank.sometimes I see something like white lines dimming inside the screen surface
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-04-2015, 07:17 PM
(21-04-2015, 06:22 PM)zenithflow MTK DriodDroid tool can detect the phone after I flashed the stock ROM. It boots now because I hear the boot sound and I feel its working but the screen is still blank.sometimes I see something like white lines dimming inside the screen surface

you must have flashed an incompatible boot.img
boot the phone into factory mode (volume down +power) and connect the phone to pc then launch mtk droid tools. take a screenshot of the phone's details and let me see

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.