Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My power button needs to be pressed in hard before it work
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My power button needs to be pressed in hard before it work

My power button needs to be pressed in hard before it work

Mattizzy
Mattizzy
Mattizzy
Enthusiastic Member
18-04-2019, 05:24 PM

Hello guys, I recently rooted my phone and installed closed installer and everything was fine but today, my power button needs to be pressed in hard before it works, I'm confused. The phone is brand new and I dont want to repair it because it's a new phone a d I don't expect it to be buggy.

Thanks X3non and Hovatek for helping root my techno wx3p
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-04-2019, 07:44 PM
(18-04-2019, 05:24 PM)Mattizzy Hello guys, I recently rooted my phone and installed closed installer and everything was fine but today, my power button needs to be pressed in hard before it works, I'm confused. The phone is brand new and I dont want to repair it because it's a new phone a d I don't expect it to be buggy.

Thanks X3non and Hovatek for helping root my techno wx3p

this seems more like hardware issue, you can backup current firmware then flash back stock firmware
if issue persists then its definitely hardware, if it is then it's either you use it the way it is (you can try limiting the amount of times you press the button itself, if your phone has feature double tap screen to wake, enable it) OR take it for fixing