Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android INFINIX X554 SPD FIRMWARE
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

INFINIX X554 SPD FIRMWARE

INFINIX X554 SPD FIRMWARE

Enraghmeel
Enraghmeel
Enraghmeel
19-04-2019, 09:39 AM

hello guys i have an infinix x554 clone with spd firmware that  broke down recently when i tried to re flash the stock spd firmware. The problem is i get a green screen after the flash is complete and i've been searching without success for a firmware that can fix the issue. My request therefore is if you guys can get a miracle box dump that i can use to re flash or help me with a fix fro the green screen.
Thanks
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
19-04-2019, 02:57 PM
How are you sure it is an SPD?
Where did you get the firmware you used for it?
Can you read info of the phone and post as screenshot or text?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-04-2019, 03:07 PM
(19-04-2019, 09:39 AM)Enraghmeel hello guys i have an infinix x554 clone with spd firmware that  broke down recently when i tried to re flash the stock spd firmware. The problem is i get a green screen after the flash is complete and i've been searching without success for a firmware that can fix the issue. My request therefore is if you guys can get a miracle box dump that i can use to re flash or help me with a fix fro the green screen.
Thanks

infinix x554 clone firmware we have is listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17001.html
if you've successfully flashed it and it doesn't help fix the screen issue, then either you look for a working phone same model as yours to try the firmware OR you can try peeling off the sticker beneath the battery incase the original model is hidden beneath, if it is then search for the corresponding firmware and try
This post was last modified: 19-04-2019, 03:08 PM by X3non.