Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Launcher not fully applied on TECNO Camon CX Air
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Launcher not fully applied on TECNO Camon CX Air

[Please help] Launcher not fully applied on TECNO Camon CX Air

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
26-04-2019, 07:07 PM

I have TECNO Camon CX Air and there is an error on applying/changing some system or user app icon from the launcher itself. For e.g when I used nova launcher all of the apps icon is changed to the launchers default icon but like messages,browser and dialer icons can't be changed at all it remains the same as the stock HIOS LAUNCHER ICONS.

Is there a fix for this type of error? please help me!
.jpg
Screenshot_20190427-140059.jpg
Size: 27.62 KB / Downloads: 3

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Tapatalk
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
27-04-2019, 10:23 AM
(26-04-2019, 07:07 PM)Mikesew I have TECNO Camon CX Air and there is an error on applying/changing some system or user app icon from the launcher itself. For e.g when I used nova launcher all of the apps icon is changed to the launchers default icon but like messages,browser and dialer icons can't be changed at all it remains the same as the stock HIOS LAUNCHER ICONS.

is your phone rooted?
juvette
juvette
juvette
29-04-2019, 10:50 PM
(26-04-2019, 07:07 PM)Mikesew I have TECNO Camon CX Air and there is an error on applying/changing some system or user app icon from the launcher itself. For e.g when I used nova launcher all of the apps icon is changed to the launchers default icon but like messages,browser and dialer icons can't be changed at all it remains the same as the stock HIOS LAUNCHER ICONS.

Launchers aren't guaranteed to affect every single thing. Try a different Launcher

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
01-05-2019, 03:45 PM
You can't believe it, I can say that I tried all known launchers on the market but it's the same.

shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
02-05-2019, 06:06 AM

(01-05-2019, 03:45 PM)Mikesew You can't believe it, I can say that I tried all known launchers on the market but it's the same.

If you want to play with your system ui then follow  this guide
https://appuals.com/manually-theme-android-system-ui/
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-05-2019, 06:48 AM
Thank you but the problem is now fixed by installing any icon pack and applying it!