Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Need help with my Infinix Zero
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Need help with my Infinix Zero

[Please help] Need help with my Infinix Zero

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Abd Karkutly
Abd Karkutly
Abd Karkutly
Enthusiastic Member
21-04-2015, 11:31 PM

i was trying to put a custom recovery and i bricked my device .. i managed to get it to work (using a rom i got from a link in another forum ) and now it's working fine ..
My problem is : Screen rotation is acting really crazy .. when i turn my phone to landscape the phone shows portrait .. when i flip to portrait it turns to landscape .. Temple run acting weirder .. to move the character i have to move the device up and down ( not left and right O.o )

As far as i believe : the problem is i flashed a J608 backup on a J609 device .. ( i got my device at late march so it's probably J609 )
I don't have the device with me now so i can't give feedback but i would like to get some help .. And get a granted access to the Backup of my device and the J609 replacement files ( if this is the solution to my problem ..
Thanks in advance Smile
Abd Karkutly
Abd Karkutly
Abd Karkutly
Enthusiastic Member
21-04-2015, 11:44 PM
Here's my E-mail address : Abd.karkutly@gmail.com

Hope you grant me access to your files
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-04-2015, 08:30 AM
(21-04-2015, 11:31 PM)Abd Karkutly i was trying to put a custom recovery and i bricked my device .. i managed to get it to work (using a rom i got from a link in another forum ) and now it's working fine ..
My problem is : Screen rotation is acting really crazy .. when i turn my phone to landscape the phone shows portrait .. when i flip to portrait it turns to landscape .. Temple run acting weirder .. to move the character i have to move the device up and down ( not left and right O.o )

As far as i believe : the problem is i flashed a J608 backup on a J609 device .. ( i got my device at late march so it's probably J609 )
I don't have the device with me now so i can't give feedback but i would like to get some help .. And get a granted access to the Backup of my device and the J609 replacement files ( if this is the solution to my problem ..
Thanks in advance Smile

have you tried this guide @  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-358.html ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Abd Karkutly
Abd Karkutly
Abd Karkutly
Enthusiastic Member
22-04-2015, 12:22 PM
Yeah .. I already tried this solution .. It didn't work .. It's not a build.prop problem .. I guess the problem is what i mentioned earlier .. It's a different varient .. And that's why i need access to the files i requested
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-04-2015, 01:19 PM

(22-04-2015, 12:22 PM)Abd Karkutly Yeah .. I already tried this solution .. It didn't work .. It's not a build.prop problem .. I guess the problem is what i mentioned earlier .. It's a different varient .. And that's why i need access to the files i requested

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html 

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Abd Karkutly
Abd Karkutly
Abd Karkutly
Enthusiastic Member
22-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Thanks alot .. You're the best ..
One last question : will the permission last for a specific period or is it for a limited time ?
Cuz i can't download it right now .. And i can't flash on my device to give feedback :/
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-04-2015, 03:55 PM
(22-04-2015, 02:04 PM)Abd Karkutly Thanks alot .. You're the best ..
One last question : will the permission last for a specific period or is it for a limited time ?
Cuz i can't download it right now .. And i can't flash on my device to give feedback :/

just last at least 1 -2 weeks if not more

Note!
Abd Karkutly
Abd Karkutly
Abd Karkutly
Enthusiastic Member
03-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Hey man .. sorry for the inconvenience , But can you grant me access to the files on this E-mail : moatasem@kilani.me
Because i haven't been able to download the files till now .. and this is my friend's E-mail .. He's gonna download the files for me Smile .. hope you grant me the download link .. thanks alot !
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-05-2015, 05:23 PM
(03-05-2015, 04:09 PM)Abd Karkutly Hey man .. sorry for the inconvenience , But can you grant me access to the files on this E-mail : moatasem@kilani.me
Because i haven't been able to download the files till now .. and this is my friend's E-mail .. He's gonna download the files for me Smile .. hope you grant me the download link .. thanks alot !

need a gmail address

Note!
Abd Karkutly
Abd Karkutly
Abd Karkutly
Enthusiastic Member
03-05-2015, 07:14 PM

Oh am sorry , didn't know that .. here you go :
M.kilani86@gmail.com
Pages (2): 1 2 Next