Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix X608 (Seems clone) Boots and stops at boot logo.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix X608 (Seems clone) Boots and stops at boot logo.

Infinix X608 (Seems clone) Boots and stops at boot logo.

BaabaFadil
BaabaFadil
BaabaFadil
Techie Member
28-04-2019, 06:24 AM

Am trying to help a friend here.
The phone branding at the back shows HOT designed by Infinix Made in China Model: X608.
So i searched here & found miracle box backup of Qualcomm, when i reached the motherboard imagine, i found it different from the layout of the phone i have. Then i tried using fastboot method, be4 even installing the drivers, the device was recognised in fastboot, tried the commands & they failed, all this gave me an impression that its an MTK Chipset, so i tried miracle box in 4th Boot (Auto Connect) mode, connected the phone & it connected using 8th boot & it saved the scatter files.
Now how do i proceed to repair it.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Hovatek Mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-04-2019, 10:28 AM
(28-04-2019, 06:24 AM)BaabaFadil Am trying to help a friend here.
The phone branding at the back shows HOT designed by Infinix Made in China Model: X608.
So i searched here & found miracle box backup of Qualcomm, when i reached the motherboard imagine, i found it different from the layout of the phone i have. Then i tried using fastboot method, be4 even installing the drivers, the device was recognised in fastboot, tried the commands & they failed, all this gave me an impression that its an MTK Chipset, so i tried miracle box in 4th Boot (Auto Connect) mode, connected the phone & it connected using 8th boot & it saved the scatter files.
Thanks.

either you search online for clone firmware, doubt you'll find any (you can try peeling off the sticker beneath the battery and see if the original phone model will be revealed then you can try searching online for it's firmware) OR look for a working phone same clone model as the bricked phone to backup firmware from

you can also try method 4 or 7 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html ; see if you'll get anything that'll help in identifying the phone model
BaabaFadil
BaabaFadil
BaabaFadil
Techie Member
29-04-2019, 03:18 PM
(29-04-2019, 10:28 AM)X3non
(28-04-2019, 06:24 AM)BaabaFadil
Thanks.

either you search online for clone firmware, doubt you'll find any (you can try peeling off the sticker beneath the battery and see if the original phone model will be revealed then you can try searching online for it's firmware) OR look for a working phone same clone model as the bricked phone to backup firmware from

you can also try method 4 or 7 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html ; see if you'll get anything that'll help in identifying the phone model

I have used Miracle box "Read Info" & it shows;
id: X608-QL1661ABCDEF-0-180406V11
Version:8.1
Model: Infinix X608
As per the image at Dropbox below;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i39piwiujast42...4.jpg?dl=0

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-04-2019, 03:26 PM
(29-04-2019, 03:18 PM)BaabaFadil
Thanks.

Backup the phone's current firmware in scatter format and keep it safe.
Can you get access to a working device of the same model?

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
BaabaFadil
BaabaFadil
BaabaFadil
Techie Member
29-04-2019, 03:46 PM

(29-04-2019, 03:26 PM)innagee
(29-04-2019, 03:18 PM)BaabaFadil
Thanks.

Backup the phone's current firmware in scatter format and keep it safe.
Can you get access to a working device of the same model?

I already have the miracle box scatter backup but i don't have another phone of the type.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile

BaabaFadil
BaabaFadil
BaabaFadil
Techie Member
29-04-2019, 04:22 PM
Ive tried unlocking the bootloader to flash the boot.img ive downloaded but the OEM switch is locked hence I've failed to unlock it.
So if i download that build number v11 i see in the X608 stock ROMs, how do i flash it?

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-04-2019, 10:09 AM
(29-04-2019, 04:22 PM)BaabaFadil Ive tried unlocking the bootloader to flash the boot.img ive downloaded but the OEM switch is locked hence I've failed to unlock it.
So if i download that build number v11 i see in the X608 stock ROMs, how do i flash it?

you can't flash firmware of an original onto a clone, both use different chipset (original uses qualcomm, clone mtk), to mention a few
it's not a matter of let me try, it won't work
i've already listed options you have available in my previous reply @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-275...#pid166742
This post was last modified: 30-04-2019, 10:11 AM by X3non.