Hovatek Forum GENERAL General Discussions Etisalat Easy Cliq
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Etisalat Easy Cliq

Etisalat Easy Cliq

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-05-2014, 04:17 PM

With your lifestyle, love for technology and spending patterns carefully considered, easy cliq brings you many free services, added benefits and cheaper tariffs.

And what's the best thing about easy cliq?

It's bursting with that one service you can't live without - Free Midnight Calls - and Etisalat's innovation once again - with the Facebook (yes, Facebook!) service that let's you update your status, blog, wall and gallery via text messages or MMS.

And what's so special about easy cliq?

Easy Cliq is bursting with many, many benefits including that one service you can't live without - Free Midnight Calls - and a brand new service built on the Facebook platform that let's you update your status, blog, wall and gallery via text messages or MMS.

Everyone on easy cliq is part of this exciting, young and exclusive 0809ja community where only you can enjoy these services with every other person that loves to express themselves, stay connected and keep talking!
In addition to all these ...
Every member of the easy cliq community stands the opportunity to enjoy many more services and benefits including:
* 10 FREE MMS monthly
* 1 MB worth of FREE browsing daily
* Bonus on incoming calls
* Unlimited SMS
* Free downloads of wallpapers, ringtones and screensavers
* Loads and loads more ...

National Calls

Within etisalat networks
0.40 NGN / second Peak
0.20 NGN / second Off-peak

To users on all other networks
0.40 NGN / second

Night calls

Within etisalat networks
Free 12.30am - 4.30am

Cliq 4 D day calls

To all etisalat subscribers
0.20 NGN / second

Upon usage of N25 daily
To Cliq Customers 0.10
To other Etisalat lines 0.20
To all other networks 0.30

SMS

* National SMS within the easy cliq: 4 NGN /message
* National SMS to users on the Etisalat network: 4 NGN /message
* National SMS to users on all other networks: 4 NGN /message * International SMS to users on International Operators: 15 NGN /message

Facebook Updates
SMS to Facebook application wall/blog/status: 20 NGN /message

MMS
MMS 100 NGN / message

Facebook Updates
MMS uploads to Facebook gallery 50 NGN / 100kb

Data
Browsing on Etisalat's Mobile Portal Free

International calls
* Zone 1 0.55 NGN / second
* Zone 2 0.65 NGN / second
* Zone 3 1.00 NGN / second
* Zone 4 1.50 NGN / second
* Zone 5 2.00 NGN / second
* Zone 6 12.00 NGN / second

How to migrate to Etisalat Easy Cliq
To migrate to Easy Cliq, Dial *244*1#

Etisalat Easy Cliq FAQs

General
1. What is Easy Cliq?
Easy Cliq is Etisalat’s latest innovative product that offers every young Nigerian lower tariffs, added flexibility and many more benefits.
2. How can I enjoy the benefits of Easy Cliq?
Purchase an Easy Cliq SIM, which is available everywhere, including Etisalat Experience Centers and from our various dealers
3. What is new on Easy Cliq?
Subscribers can now enjoy reduced tariffs based on their daily usage upon a defined threshold to On-net, Off-net and community calls – that is, calls to other easy cliq subscribers.
Subscribers on easycliq can now enjoy BOIC – Bonus On Incoming Calls, for every 5 minutes call received outside the cliq community (that is, off-net), Easy Cliq subscribers will receive 1 minute call free usable in the community, unused bonus minutes will be forfeited after 30 days
Subscribers on easycliq can now enjoy Bonus SMS – One on me, one on you - For every one billed outgoing SMS (to Etisalat, community and off-net national only), subscribers get one SMS free usable in the community, unused free SMS will be forfeited after 30 days.
4. How do I get this discounted tariff?
This tariff is available by default to all new and existing easycliq subscribers and does not require subscription.
That is, you do not need to opt into the service as long as you are an easycliq subscriber.
A subscriber can only enjoy this discounted tariff upon attaining a defined daily usage threshold of N25
5. Who is entitled to this benefit?
Customers on easycliq and Handset bundle (easy cliq) can enjoy the benefit.
Easy Business and eliteworld prepaid subscribers cannot be part of this benefit unless after successful migration to easy cliq.
Enuff yarn+ and eliteworld postpaid subscribers cannot enjoy the benefit.
6. Can I get a special number for my Easy Cliq SIM?
Easy Cliq SIM packs usually come with predefined mobile numbers. However, if you will like to have a special/VIP number, kindly visit any Etisalat Experience Center. The special/VIP number will attract additional charges.
7. Is there any other benefit on Easy Cliq?
Yes. There are a number of other benefits like the special cliq rate, the off-peak rate, free midnight calls, Unlimited SMS, Data and MMS reward and Bonus on Incoming Calls.
8. Can I subscribe to Easy life 1.0 and 2.0 while on discounted tariffs?
Easy Cliq is Etisalat’s latest innovative product that offers every young Nigerian lower tariffs, added flexibility and many more benefits.
9. Can I use the discounted tariffs to make calls to other networks?
Yes, the discounted tariffs can be used for international calls, MMS, Data, SMS except while roaming.
The discounted tariffs can also be used for Talk ‘n’ Share and accept receiver pays
10. Can I subscribe to existing opt-in services while on discounted tariff?
Yes, you can subscribe to any of the existing “opt –in services like Cliq 4 d day (330), etc.
11. Can I enjoy any of the default promotional services like You & Me, Cliq 4 d week, etc when on the discounted tariffs?
Yes, you can enjoy any of the default promotional services like Cliq 4 d week, BOIC on easy cliq, cliq for the day, etc when you are on the discounted tariffs.
You can also enjoy Double Your Recharge, One Day Pass, provided you satisfy the requirement for these offers.
Cliq for the Week
12. What is cliq for the week ?
‘Cliq for the Week’ is a new service on easy cliq that offers you unbeatable benefits for your weekly recharge.
13. How do I get this service?
The service is available by default and does not require subscription.Ê To benefit from ‘Cliq for the Week’, all you need to do is simply recharge with at least N200 in a week. (A week of recharge starts from Monday morning at 12 midnight and ends on Sunday night at 11.59pm).
Once your total recharge within the week is up to N200, you get an instant reward.
Alternatively; you can recharge N100 and this gives you 5MB. if you recharge another N100 before Sunday 11.59pm you will get additional 10MB, hence a total of 15MB in a week.
14. What is the reward?
There are 3 levels of instant bonus you will get. 15MB free data, 10 free MMS and 20k/s call rate during off-peak period.
The free MMS can only be used to other easy cliq lines.
20k/s is applicable on calls to all etisalat subscribers during off-peak period only.
15. Must I recharge N200 at once in a week to get the benefit? ?
You do not need to load the N200 at once. You could also recharge in small denominations. Your initial N100 recharge gives 5MB and another N100 before Sunday 11.59pm gives you additional 10MB adding up to 15MB. Your free data is valid for 7days and is counted from the day of your first N100 recharge
16. Will I get more bonuses if I load multiple of N200 in a week??
No. You will get 15MB, 10 MMS and 20k/s only once in a week irrespective of the amount of recharges you load above N200 in the week..
17. Can I use my bonus anytime I want?
Yes you can. However, both free data and free MMS granted will be valid for 7 days from the day they were granted while the off-peak rate benefit will be valid from the day it was granted till the end of the calendar week.
For example, if Mr A completes a total recharge of N200 on Monday of a week, he gets all the benefits instantly. The free data and free MMS will be valid for 7 days but the off peak rate will be valid till the next Sunday (7 days). Meanwhile, if Mr. B loads recharges up to N200 on Friday, he gets all the benefits instantly. The free data and free MMS will be valid for 7 days but the off peak rate will be valid till the next Sunday (3 days).
18. How do I know that I have ‘Cliq for the Week‘ bonus?
To confirm that you have free ‘Cliq for the Week’ bonus, dial *232#. You will receive an SMS notification telling you the number of available free MMS you have. Also, to know the amount of your free data, dial *228#..
19. What happens to my ‘Cliq for the week’ bonus if I migrate out of easy cliq?
You will still have your free ‘Cliq for the week’ bonus if you migrate out of easy cliq. However, you will be able to use the free data only, while the free MMS will be available but cannot be used until it expires. The off-peak rate will be immediately lost upon migration..
20. Who can benefit from Cliq for the week’?
This unbeatable proposition is available to customers on easy cliq only.
However, Cliq for the week is not available to customers on easy starter, enuff yarn+, elite worldÊ (prepaid and postpaid)
21. Does ‘Cliq for the week’ affect the current monthly bonus offer in anyway?
Yes. ‘Cliq for the week’ is replacing the currently monthly offer because it offers more benefits to customers. So, upon launch of ‘Cliq for the week’, the monthly offer ceases. However, the accrued bonuses from the monthly offer will be available for the subscriber to use..
22. How does ‘Cliq for the week’ affect my free night call?
Apart from the monthly offer that will be replaced, ‘Cliq for the week’ has no effect on other offerings on easy cliq like free night calls, unlimited SMS, Bonus on Incoming call, Talk n share, handset bundle bonus etc. .
Cliq for the day
23. What is Cliq for the day?
This is an opt-in tariff plan that offers discounted call rates on easy cliq lines only.
With Cliq for the day, you will be able to enjoy discount on all calls to other etisalat lines at a daily fee of N5.
Upon successful payment of the daily fee (N5), you start calling other etisalat lines for 20k/sec.
Free midnight calls on recharge of N100 for 7 days (12:30am – 4:30am) to call all etisalat subscribers
24. How does it work?
To benefit from this tariff proposition, you need to subscribe into Cliq for the day by dialing *330*1# OR by sending ‘ON’ to 330.
You will then receive a notification confirming the success or failure of your subscription.
You can confirm whether you have opted into the plan or not by dialing *330# OR by sending ‘HELP’ to 330.
To unsubscribe from Cliq for the day, dial *330*2# OR send ‘OFF’ to 330.
25. Is there any subscription fee?
Yes. Once you successfully opt into Cliq for the day, a daily fee of N5 will be deducted from your account.
The daily fee is automatically renewed by 12 mid-night every day.
The subscription will fail if there is insufficient balance in your line to pay the daily fee.
Also, the automatic daily fee renewal will fail if there is insufficient balance to pay the daily fee.
In a case where there is insufficient balance for the auto-renewal, no deduction of daily fee will be made until subscriber has his account balance above the daily fee amount (either by recharging or receiving balance transfer). However, with the insufficient balance, subscriber can still make use of the available balance but no discount will be applicable on calls made with such balance. Example, assuming the daily fee is N5; if there is a balance of N4.95 in the customer’s account as at the time of auto-renewal, auto renewal will fail. However, calls can still be made with the balance of N4.95 but default rate of easy cliq will apply on call to other easy cliq lines (i.e. 40k/s)
In a case where you do not use your line for a number of days (say 7 days), the daily fee will be automatically deducted as long as you have enough balance on your line. However, if there is insufficient balance on your line for the 7 days period and you decide to recharge on the 8th day, only the daily fee for the 8th day will be deducted upon recharge.
26.How will my subscription to Cliq for the day affect the current benefits I enjoy on my
line; like Cliq for the Week, Bonus on incoming calls, Unlimited SMS etc?
Your subscription to Cliq for the day has no negative effect on your current benefits. Cliq for the day offers you additional benefits of reduced call rates to other easy cliq lines.
27.If I accept Receiver Pays call after opting into Cliq for the day, how much will I be charged?
You will be charged the normal Receiver Pays rate of 50k/s.
The same applies to Talk n Share calls.
Cliq for the day versus easy life
28.How does Cliq for the day affect Easy life promo?
Cliq for the day has no effect on easy life. You can subscribe to the two at the same time..
29.How will the two work together?
If you subscribe to the two, both benefits will be available. However, the lowest rate takes priority each time a call is made.
Meanwhile, the daily fee for the two offers will be deducted as long as you subscribe to the two. To prevent the auto deduction of the daily fee for any of the offer, you need to opt out of the offer.
If the available balance covers only one of the daily fees, the renewal will be successful for only one (any of the two depending on system selection), the renewal for the second one will fail. So, you enjoy discount as applicable to the offer for which auto-renewal was successful only.
30.How do I opt out of easy life?
To opt out of easy life, dial *220*2#
To opt-in to easy life dial *220*1#
To confirm your subscription status to easy life, dial *220#
To opt-in to Cliq for the day, dial *330*1# or send ‘ON’ to 330
To opt out of Cliq for the day, dial *330*2# or send ‘OFF’ to 330
To confirm your subscription status to Cliq for the day, dial *330# or send ‘HELP’ to 330

Easy Cliq Services
31. How is Easy Cliq different from Easy Starter?
Introducing new innovative services that appeal to youths, Easy Cliq comes with midnight calls, bonus on incoming calls, Talk ‘n’ Share, Facebook updates by SMS and MMS, unlimited SMS and many more features.
32. What is Talk ‘n’ Share?
Talk ‘n’ Share is the new innovative service that lets a caller share the cost of a call equally with the called party.
33. How can I make a Talk ‘n’ Share call?
Include 274 before the dialed number and call. For example, 27408090000000.

The recipient will be prompted to accept the call by pressing 1 or reject the call by pressing 2. Once the call is accepted, the call connects and the cost is shared equally.
34. Can I make a Talk ‘n’ Share call from my Easy Cliq line to an Easy Starter line?
No. Talk ‘n’ Share calls are only possible within the cliq.

However, if you initiate a Talk ‘n’ Share call to an Easy Starter line from your Easy Cliq line, the call will go through without any prompt and you will be charged the normal rate.
35. What is One Click-One Tune?
One Click-One Tune is a service that allows a customer on Easy Cliq to confirm whether a friend’s line is on the Easy Cliq package!
36. How does the service work?
Just dial *273* and your friend’s number. For example, *273*08090000000#. You will receive a notification whether the number is a member of the cliq or not.
This post was last modified: 08-05-2014, 04:34 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Ollyman
Ollyman
Ollyman
24-05-2014, 10:07 PM
please how can I browse with your freedom on etisalat