Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock Universal dashboard for Alcatel modems
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Universal dashboard for Alcatel modems

Universal dashboard for Alcatel modems

Docile Rash
Docile Rash
Docile Rash
Enthusiastic Member
07-05-2019, 11:05 AM

Good day members of this noble group I greet you all.
You can bear with me that after decoding or unlocking any Huawei modem there's always a universal dashboard that is the mobile partner dashboard now I will be glad if I could get universal dashboard for Alcatel modems rvsforless unlocking my Alcatel modem and I'll be glad if I could get a dashboard like the mobile partner for installation thank you

Sent from my TECNO CA8 using Hovatek Mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-05-2019, 06:03 PM
(07-05-2019, 11:05 AM)Docile Rash Good day members of this noble group I greet you all.
You can bear with me that after decoding or unlocking any Huawei modem there's always a universal dashboard that is the mobile partner dashboard now I will be glad if I could get universal dashboard for Alcatel modems rvsforless unlocking my Alcatel modem and I'll be glad if I could get a dashboard like the mobile partner for installation thank you

most recent huawei products now use web-ui instead of dashboard installer and for your alcatel, insert a foreign sim card and launch the web management page, it should prompt for unlock code unless it's already hardlock (max incorrect unlock code entered)
Docile Rash
Docile Rash
Docile Rash
Enthusiastic Member
15-05-2019, 11:12 AM
the modem has been successfully unlocked but what I want now is a universal dashboard that I can use to change the company's dashboard

freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
15-05-2019, 06:03 PM
(15-05-2019, 11:12 AM)Docile Rash the modem has been successfully unlocked but what I want now is a universal dashboard that I can use to change the company's dashboard

well, you can search online for dashboard for your model e.g "dashboard for alcatel x230" , "alcatel x230 dashboard installer"
with any luck you'll find one for your model