Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs How to open an infinix zero
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How to open an infinix zero

How to open an infinix zero

danteikhalea
danteikhalea
danteikhalea
22-04-2015, 09:46 AM

I have noticed that a couple of issues on infinix zero can be resolved by disconnecting the battery and connecting it back, so am posting a tutorial on how to open ur infinx zero without harming the phone:

Tools required;
1) A new razor blade
2) A small flat screw driver
3) Super glue

First if you look at the phone you will see it's divided into 3 parts, the back cover, the body and the screen( pls study it carefully to understand how they assembled the phone). Now put the razor through the back cover and cut slowly all round and take out the back cover, then you unscrew all the nuts you see, then you take out the sim and the port you normally put it in before pushing it into the phone, same thing goes for memory card. after doing that, using a very flat and strong object, I normally use a mosquito coil stand detach the screen from the middle part of the phone almost the same with removing the back cover, but this time u pull upwards and not cut, u start from one edge and continue till u take out the screen and board (they are joined together), after removing that middle part you can see ur battery and the port, u can use the screw driver to gently unplug it. When u finish, u put back the middle part which is the body, screw back the nuts and apply the super glue lightly around the four corners of the back cover and close it in, hold it for a while for the glue to work.
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
22-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Nice post! kudos. please,could you please add pictures showing each step so we can easily follow

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
danteikhalea
danteikhalea
danteikhalea
22-04-2015, 03:35 PM
(22-04-2015, 12:57 PM)satin Nice post! kudos. please,could you please add pictures showing each step so we can easily follow

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile

I only have one device now, when I get access to another phone I will snap pictures of the procedures.
emrain
emrain
emrain
29-04-2015, 01:12 PM
Nice post...
danteikhalea
danteikhalea
danteikhalea
15-05-2015, 09:37 AM

Am trying to upload a picture that might help, can anyone tell me how to upload pictures? Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-05-2015, 11:50 AM
(15-05-2015, 09:37 AM)danteikhalea Am trying to upload a picture that might help, can anyone tell me how to upload pictures? Thanks
Just edit the post and use the Add Attachment feature just above the Post buttonĀ 
you could also zip all the pictures and email the zip file to support@hovatek.com and we'll add all the pictures to the post for you to arrange
This post was last modified: 15-05-2015, 11:51 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
victree4eva
victree4eva
victree4eva
Enthusiastic Member
21-09-2015, 06:50 PM
(22-04-2015, 09:46 AM)danteikhalea I have noticed that a couple of issues on infinix zero can be resolved by disconnecting the battery and connecting it back, so am posting a tutorial on how to open ur infinx zero without harming the phone:

Tools required;
1) A new razor blade
2) A small flat screw driver
3) Super glue

First if you look at the phone you will see it's divided into 3 parts, the back cover, the body and the screen( pls study it carefully to understand how they assembled the phone). Now put the razor through the back cover and cut slowly all round and take out the back cover, then you unscrew all the nuts you see, then you take out the sim and the port you normally put it in before pushing it into the phone, same thing goes for memory card. after doing that, using a very flat and strong object, I normally use a mosquito coil stand detach the screen from the middle part of the phone almost the same with removing the back cover, but this time u pull upwards and not cut, u start from one edge and continue till u take out the screen and board (they are joined together), after removing that middle part you can see ur battery and the port, u can use the screw driver to gently unplug it. When u finish, u put back the middle part which is the body, screw back the nuts and apply the super glue lightly around the four corners of the back cover and close it in, hold it for a while for the glue to work.
Hi,
Thanks for the post. It was really helpful. I want to take out the touchscreen cos its broken and can no longer control the phone. How can I do that?
This post was last modified: 22-09-2015, 10:39 AM by hovatek.