Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android BLU Vivo 8 Screen Freeze/Custom DA Request
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

BLU Vivo 8 Screen Freeze/Custom DA Request

BLU Vivo 8 Screen Freeze/Custom DA Request

madscye
madscye
madscye
Enthusiastic Member
14-05-2019, 08:11 PM

Hi,

Is there a DA Auth File for BLU Vivo 8 (build: NRD90M)?

Problem:

I've had this variant of the blu for the past 6 months and did not update ota. I recently updated and now I'm faced with the screen freezing until I lock the device and when it unlocks, it works perfectly. The problem is getting worst now and is making the device unusable. 
I've performed hard reset about 3 times but the problem returns even if I am only running stock apps. From the research ive done it seems its  software issue.

I have the firmware (BLU_V0150UU_V7.0.03.05_REPAIR_T7016) but keep getting (auth) error 0xC0060005 from spflashtool. Any help will be appreciated.
madscye
madscye
madscye
Enthusiastic Member
15-05-2019, 02:53 AM
I've had this variant of the blu for the past 6 months and did not update ota. I recently updated and now I'm faced with the screen freezing until I lock the device and when it unlocks, it works perfectly. The problem is getting worst now and is making the device unusable. 
I've performed hard reset about 3 times but the problem returns even if I am only running stock apps. From the research ive done it seems its  software issue.

I have the firmware (BLU_V0150UU_V7.0.03.05_REPAIR_T7016) but keep getting (auth) error 0xC0060005 from spflashtool. Any help will be appreciated.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-05-2019, 08:48 AM
(14-05-2019, 08:11 PM)madscye Hi,

Is there a DA Auth File for BLU Vivo 8 (build: NRD90M)?

Problem:

I've had this variant of the blu for the past 6 months and did not update ota. I recently updated and now I'm faced with the screen freezing until I lock the device and when it unlocks, it works perfectly. The problem is getting worst now and is making the device unusable. 

I have the firmware (BLU_V0150UU_V7.0.03.05_REPAIR_T7016) but keep getting (auth) error 0xC0060005 from spflashtool. Any help will be appreciated.

try the following
1 the DA and Auth files listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26122.html
2 unticking preloader then flash the remaining files
lets know the outcomes
madscye
madscye
madscye
Enthusiastic Member
15-05-2019, 08:17 PM
I did these already and I've recreated them for you here.

Error images

The closest i got was it ERROR: STATUS_BROM_CMD_FAIL (0xC0060005) which still requires a custom da. 
I've also tried to unlock boot via fastboot and I get Error: unknown command on 

fastboot oem unlock
fastboot flashing unlock
fastboot flashing unlock_critical
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-05-2019, 08:52 AM

(15-05-2019, 08:17 PM)madscye I did these already and I've recreated them for you here.

the screenshots only show error message, you should upload full screenshot of SP flash tool window
can't tell if you're using just the DA file alone or both da and auth also can't tell if you unticked preloader
for fastboot, try use latest version @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26886.html
madscye
madscye
madscye
Enthusiastic Member
17-05-2019, 02:51 AM
Same folder updated with new screenshots.

Screenshots

Screenshots have preloader unselected but I did it also with preloader selected and had the same error. 
Please if you have any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong here let me know.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-05-2019, 11:50 AM
(17-05-2019, 02:51 AM)madscye Same folder updated with new screenshots.

Screenshots

Screenshots have preloader unselected but I did it also with preloader selected and had the same error. 

how about trying the DA file for vivo one plus and advance 5.2 along with Auth file of Vivo XL4 (its the same with that of XI+ so no point trying the second Auth)
if none works and you can't get DA for the model then you will have to try fastboot
This post was last modified: 17-05-2019, 12:38 PM by X3non.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-05-2019, 06:15 PM
(17-05-2019, 02:51 AM)madscye Same folder updated with new screenshots.

Screenshots

If you can lay your hands on the DA and Auth for Gionee A1, it would be worth a shot

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
madscye
madscye
madscye
Enthusiastic Member
20-05-2019, 08:54 PM
Thanks Guys,

Ive scoured the interwebs for any clue of DA for BLU Vivo 8 (Gionee A1 or Condor M1) and found nothing. I also sent and email requesting method for flash or unlocking bootloader from Blu. Nothing so far.

I have come across flash repair for these phones but none work for the particular phone. I believe the update might have disabled that ability because it seems possible with the out of box versions. 

@X3non mentioned that i could attempt fastboot method? Is that even possible if the bootloader does not unlock with the standard fastboot commands? X3non
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-05-2019, 08:42 AM

(20-05-2019, 08:54 PM)madscye Thanks Guys,
Ive scoured the interwebs for any clue of DA for BLU Vivo 8 (Gionee A1 or Condor M1) and found nothing. I also sent and email requesting method for flash or unlocking bootloader from Blu. Nothing so far.

did you try using latest adb & fastboot version (1.0.40) while trying to unlock bootloader?