Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno H3 (MTK backup)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno H3 (MTK backup)

Tecno H3 (MTK backup)

Bunghe
Bunghe
Bunghe
Enthusiastic Member
22-04-2015, 04:49 PM

Hallow sir I grant you permission to download Tecno H3 (MTK backup).
I formatted my tecno H3 (format whole flash) using Sp_flash tool before i know the file is available. the problem was privacy protection password. My Email is bunghelyimo@gmail.com

thank you very much.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-04-2015, 07:45 PM
(22-04-2015, 04:49 PM)Bunghe Hallow sir I grant you permission to download Tecno H3 (MTK backup).
I formatted my tecno H3 (format whole flash) using Sp_flash tool before i know the file is available. the problem was privacy protection password. My Email is bunghelyimo@gmail.com

thank you very much.

i dont understand. do you have the stock backup or not

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gafswagx
gafswagx
gafswagx
30-07-2015, 06:14 AM
i think after he formated it, he flashed in another backup and the phone is now highly secured, unable to boot into recovery, you notification tray can be swited and probably airplane mode dont work.
gafswagx
gafswagx
gafswagx
30-07-2015, 06:17 AM
try reformatting with sp flash tools then flash in the preloader first, dont flash that same system.img because it will be of no use, flash in all other files and look for another system.img to flash on the h3.
gafswagx
gafswagx
gafswagx
30-07-2015, 06:20 AM

and please i accidentally deleted my mtk backup of tecno h3, please help me with it @ gafswagx@gmail.com thank you...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-07-2015, 12:48 PM
(30-07-2015, 06:14 AM)gafswagx i think after he formated it, he flashed in another backup and the phone is now highly secured, unable to boot into recovery, you notification tray can be swited and probably airplane mode dont work.

(30-07-2015, 06:17 AM)gafswagx try reformatting with sp flash tools then flash in the preloader first, dont flash that same system.img because it will be of no use, flash in all other files and look for another system.img to flash on the h3.

(30-07-2015, 06:20 AM)gafswagx and please i accidentally deleted my mtk backup of tecno h3, please help me with it @ gafswagx@gmail.com thank you...

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Emeka
Emeka
Emeka
Enthusiastic Member
16-08-2015, 09:56 PM
hello sir please my tecno H3 got bricked, together with my tecno tab P9. please sir i need your permission to download the (MTK Backup) of Tecno H3 and Tecno P9. my email address is eudeh7@gmail.com. i will be greatfull if my request is been granted.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-08-2015, 01:26 AM
(16-08-2015, 09:56 PM)Emeka hello sir please my tecno H3 got bricked, together with my tecno tab P9. please sir i need your permission to download the (MTK Backup) of Tecno H3 and Tecno P9. my email address is eudeh7@gmail.com. i will be greatfull if my request is been granted.

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!