Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android help to root logicom l ement 401 , Android 4.4.2, Unisoc / Spreadtrum S7731G
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

help to root logicom l ement 401 , Android 4.4.2, Unisoc / Spreadtrum S7731G

help to root logicom l ement 401 , Android 4.4.2, Unisoc / Spreadtrum S7731G

logicom_l_ement401
logicom_l_ement401
logicom_l_ement401
Enthusiastic Member
24-05-2019, 11:38 AM

Hi Everybody, 

after resolve my first problem (thank to X3non) about a loop infinite logo , i search now how to root my mobile please ?
i try last version of kingroot and have king user.
i try 1 click root but my  mobile model is not list

I try to root to restore my DCIM data repository with diskjigger on this logicom, i try this app on a Xperia S and found my delete test repository.

I try to install all apk app (super user, superU, root manger) but no ask request allow

any idea please ?

thank you all
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
24-05-2019, 12:59 PM
(24-05-2019, 11:38 AM)logicom_l_ement401 Hi Everybody, 

after resolve my first problem (thank to X3non) about a loop infinite logo , i search now how to root my mobile please ?

I try to root to restore my DCIM data repository with diskjigger on this logicom, i try this app on a Xperia S and found my delete test repository.

I try to install all apk app (super user, superU, root manger) but no ask request allow

any idea please ?

thank you all

If you have supersu installed then change superuser prompt setting to grant by defaults
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
24-05-2019, 05:24 PM
(24-05-2019, 11:38 AM)logicom_l_ement401 Hi Everybody, 
any idea please ?

thank you all

if you now have kinguser installed then you should have root, check if there's root using root checker app from playstore
logicom_l_ement401
logicom_l_ement401
logicom_l_ement401
Enthusiastic Member
01-06-2019, 08:26 AM
Hi everyone,

thank for your help and sorry about my delay answer.
kingroot has good install soft but after root checker, root was not succesfully.

i try an another app to root and it's good now (vroot, use a kingroot system acces root...)

after a new hope, i though software will be able to recovery memory also after a full erase data but , my hope is gone ... no way possible for moment.

thank you all for your time

B.R