Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to fix tecno pouvoir 1 not detecting USB only charge?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to fix tecno pouvoir 1 not detecting USB only charge?

How to fix tecno pouvoir 1 not detecting USB only charge?

sollih
sollih
sollih
26-05-2019, 08:35 PM

Please I really need help... I flashed my phone and bricked it stuck at animation. I then formatted  and flashed again but now it won't connect  to PC it only charges and keeps disconnecting  and reconnecting (just sound nothing shows on PC) and then I tried to flash again to see if it will fix the issue but it doesn't connect  on spflash and other  flash tools the screen would only stay dark for a while then start charging. I've uninstalling and installing  MTK drivers..  Nothing..  Thank you for any help
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-05-2019, 10:36 AM
(26-05-2019, 08:35 PM)sollih Please I really need help... I flashed my phone and bricked it stuck at animation. I then formatted  and flashed again but now it won't connect  to PC it only charges and keeps disconnecting  and reconnecting (just sound nothing shows on PC) and then I tried to flash again to see if it will fix the issue but it doesn't connect  on spflash and other  flash tools the screen would only stay dark for a while then start charging. I've uninstalling and installing  MTK drivers..  Nothing..  Thank you for any help

what was wrong with your device before you decided to flash? 
do you remember the original build number?
was your initial flashing process successful with a green tick? and whats the present condition after flashing? (totally dead or still stuck at bootlogo)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-05-2019, 08:54 PM
(26-05-2019, 08:35 PM)sollih Please I really need help... I flashed my phone and bricked it stuck at animation. I then formatted  and flashed again but now it won't connect  to PC it only charges and keeps disconnecting  and reconnecting (just sound nothing shows on PC) and then I tried to flash again to see if it will fix the issue but it doesn't connect  on spflash and other  flash tools the screen would only stay dark for a while then start charging. I've uninstalling and installing  MTK drivers..  Nothing..  Thank you for any help

Have you disconnected and reconnected the battery?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.