Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

tecno phantom z update crash

Sad  (This post was last modified: 04-23-2015, 10:41 AM by mdavis. Edit Reason: tecno phantom z update problem )

tecno phantom z update crash

hi,am David from Nairobi,i recently got a system update icon from tecno showing that there is a new update,so i downloaded it and started the installation

after install the phone is showing android logo anr an error icon,

now when i start it i get a "no command" message and thats it,if i start again it goes to a boot loop

kindly assist,

i need a custom rom to intall.

my email is [email protected]

replied @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-2800.html
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2015, 11:43 AM by mdavis. )
(04-23-2015, 08:33 AM)mdavis Wrote: tecno phantom z update crash

hi,am David from Nairobi,i recently got a system update icon from tecno showing that there is a new update,so i downloaded it and started the installation

after install the phone is showing android logo anr an error icon,

now when i start it i get a "no command"  message and thats it,if i start again it goes to a boot loop

kindly assist,

i need a custom rom to intall.

my email is [email protected]

THANK YOU SOO MUCH HOVATEK,

i was able to flash my phone successfully and without even loosing the files that were there before,

now its working perfectly

am very gratefull,

Thank You
i recently got a system update icon from tecno showing that there is a new update,so i downloaded it and started the installation after install the phone is showing android logo anr an error icon, now when i start it i get a "no command"  message and thats it , my mail is [email protected]
(05-15-2015, 02:39 PM)igboboy Wrote: i recently got a system update icon from tecno showing that there is a new update,so i downloaded it and started the installation after install the phone is showing android logo anr an error icon, now when i start it i get a "no command"  message and thats it , my mail is [email protected]

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread