Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Cubot note plus deadboot unresponsive
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Cubot note plus deadboot unresponsive

Cubot note plus deadboot unresponsive

Tolani.okus
Tolani.okus
Tolani.okus
31-05-2019, 02:41 PM

My name tola. I have an issue with my cubot note plus it won't turn on or charge, I plugged it to a win pad to charge and after few mins I powered it, it came on and few seconds later it went off and didn't turn on or charge again. Trying to flash it right now using the sp flash tool and I followed the instructions on your site but the computer is not seeing the fone even after I installed the android CDC driver. What do I do?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-05-2019, 11:07 PM
(31-05-2019, 02:41 PM)Tolani.okus My name tola. I have an issue with my cubot note plus it won't turn on or charge, I plugged it to a win pad to charge and after few mins I powered it, it came on and few seconds later it went off and didn't turn on or charge again. Trying to flash it right now using the sp flash tool and I followed the instructions on your site but the computer is not seeing the fone even after I installed the android CDC driver. What do I do?

before you go into flashing, take out / reinsert the battery then connect to a wall socket charger and allow to charge a while before attempting to power on the phone
Tolani.okus
Tolani.okus
Tolani.okus
01-06-2019, 01:48 PM
(31-05-2019, 11:07 PM)X3non
(31-05-2019, 02:41 PM)Tolani.okus My name tola. I have an issue with my cubot note plus it won't turn on or charge, I plugged it to a win pad to charge and after few mins I powered it, it came on and few seconds later it went off and didn't turn on or charge again. Trying to flash it right now using the sp flash tool and I followed the instructions on your site but the computer is not seeing the fone even after I installed the android CDC driver. What do I do?

before you go into flashing, take out / reinsert the battery then connect to a wall socket charger and allow to charge a while before attempting to power on the phone
I have done that before but i realized that when i plugged it after some time my phone started warming up but it still din't come on. I felt it wasn't save so i disconnected it i then tried using a desktop charger to charge the battery i reinserted the battery back into the phone and it dint still power.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-06-2019, 06:19 PM
(01-06-2019, 01:48 PM)Tolani.okus I have done that before but i realized that when i plugged it after some time my phone started warming up but it still din't come on. I felt it wasn't save so i disconnected it i then tried using a desktop charger to charge the battery i reinserted the battery back into the phone and it dint still power.

sounds like a hardware problem, you should take the phone to a phone hardware repair technician
BTW when you connect the phone to the PC, does the PC make any connection sound and does device manager refresh?
Tolani.okus
Tolani.okus
Tolani.okus
02-06-2019, 09:27 AM

(01-06-2019, 06:19 PM)X3non
(01-06-2019, 01:48 PM)Tolani.okus I have done that before but i realized that when i plugged it after some time my phone started warming up but it still din't come on. I felt it wasn't save so i disconnected it i then tried using a desktop charger to charge the battery i reinserted the battery back into the phone and it dint still power.

sounds like a hardware problem, you should take the phone to a phone hardware repair technician
BTW when you connect the phone to the PC, does the PC make any connection sound and does device manager refresh?
It makes no connection sound but it did refresh device manager once on that day i started this thread, when connected to a PC. But could it also be a battery problem because before the issue arise i had battery issue like battery swell and also battery draining even at 95% after charge....
Initially i felt it was a battery damage but i took the battery to a phone repairer to do a battery boost just to be sure but it had no effect on the phone. That was the point i got confused..
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-06-2019, 06:13 PM
(02-06-2019, 09:27 AM)Tolani.okus

It makes no connection sound but it did refresh device manager once on that day i started this thread, when connected to a PC. But could it also be a battery problem because before the issue arise i had battery issue like battery swell and also battery draining even at 95% after charge....
Initially i felt it was a battery damage but i took the battery to a phone repairer to do a battery boost just to be sure but it had no effect on the phone. That was the point i got confused..

Consider replacing the battery and see.
Tolani.okus
Tolani.okus
Tolani.okus
02-06-2019, 07:16 PM
(02-06-2019, 06:13 PM)innagee
(02-06-2019, 09:27 AM)Tolani.okus

Consider replacing the battery and see.

oK THANKS i will do just that hope i will be lucky