Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock Sinatech U850 4G Modem: Need help to unlock.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Sinatech U850 4G Modem: Need help to unlock.

Sinatech U850 4G Modem: Need help to unlock.

losilmalem
losilmalem
losilmalem
02-06-2019, 07:22 AM

Hello dear all.
I bought a 4G Modem from MTN BENIN carrier. It's a SINATECH U850 dongle and I couldn't find any information regarding the modem either on the leaflet or on the internet. How can I unlock it, please?
Thanks in advance for your contributions and help.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-06-2019, 05:57 PM
(02-06-2019, 07:22 AM)losilmalem Hello dear all.
I bought a 4G Modem from MTN BENIN carrier. It's a SINATECH U850 dongle and I couldn't find any information regarding the modem either on the leaflet or on the internet. How can I unlock it, please?

Does the mifi request an unlock code when you insert a non-accepted sim card?
losilmalem
losilmalem
losilmalem
02-06-2019, 06:32 PM

No sir.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
03-06-2019, 01:26 AM

No info about the device means little or no hope of unlocking, next time you should check for info first before purchasing even if it comes at a good deal
you can try checking if the device will get detected on latest dc unlocker version
This post was last modified: 03-06-2019, 01:27 AM by freshtyt.
losilmalem
losilmalem
losilmalem
03-06-2019, 06:45 AM

(03-06-2019, 01:26 AM)freshtyt

No info about the device means little or no hope of unlocking, next time you should check for info first before purchasing even if it comes at a good deal
you can try checking if the device will get detected on latest dc unlocker version

Okay. Thanks. But, I get some questions, please.
1- Have you ever heard about SINATECH internet modem Dongle ?
2- Is it possible to have an internet modem not unlockable in this world ?
3- For such a situation, isn't it there, asoftware than can provide technical (hardware and software) information on any internet modem/dongle once plugged in a computer ?
4- For your suggestion, how can I proceed with DC-Unlocker since I don't have details on the internet modem, please ?
Thanks in advance.
This post was last modified: 03-06-2019, 06:49 AM by losilmalem.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-06-2019, 09:10 AM
(03-06-2019, 06:45 AM)losilmalem Okay. Thanks. But, I get some questions, please.
3- For such a situation, isn't it there, asoftware than can provide technical (hardware and software) information on any internet modem/dongle once plugged in a computer ?
4- For your suggestion, how can I proceed with DC-Unlocker since I don't have details on the internet modem, please ?
Thanks in advance.

1. No
2. Yes
3. No
4. download latest version on dc unlocker website >> install the drivers for your modem on your PC >> connect the modem while powered on using USB cable >> then try searching on dc unlocker tool using Auto (you can also try changing the manufacturer but leave model as auto detect)

PS: if you're lucky enough and it gets detected then dc unlocker team might be able to assist you in unlocking (fee might be included) BUT if it doesn't get detected then no hope of unlocking
losilmalem
losilmalem
losilmalem
03-06-2019, 04:24 PM
(03-06-2019, 09:10 AM)X3non
(03-06-2019, 06:45 AM)losilmalem Okay. Thanks. But, I get some questions, please.
Thanks in advance.

1. No
2. Yes
3. No
4. download latest version on dc unlocker website >> install the drivers for your modem on your PC >> connect the modem while powered on using USB cable >> then try searching on dc unlocker tool using Auto (you can also try changing the manufacturer but leave model as auto detect)

PS: if you're lucky enough and it gets detected then dc unlocker team might be able to assist you in unlocking (fee might be included) BUT if it doesn't get detected then no hope of unlocking
Okay. Thanks sir. 
I've tried DC Unlocker's solution but it couldn't help unlock the modem. I finally realize that the modem is a "ZCIX" one but still no way on internet to unlock it. If any possible know way to unlock it with that new little gotten information, please let me know.
Again, thanks for your assistance and help. I really appreciate.