Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android magisk root problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

magisk root problem

magisk root problem

02-06-2019, 01:42 PM

br...i have a MT6582  kernel 3.10.54 based device...i useing a aosp_jdc nougat custom rom.i used to root my device with the magisk manager boot patching section.when i flash the magisk_patched_boot.img i successully rebooted to my system...all working  properly butthe problem is there when i try to use an game apk.its just force stopped. i used it by flashing the not patched boot.img and booted to system...then all game apk working properly.

so now plaese help me how could i use magisk root and  also use game apk. Blush
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-06-2019, 06:35 PM
(02-06-2019, 01:42 PM)Shàkér Ãhmâd Hòrkõt br...i have a MT6582  kernel 3.10.54 based device...i useing a aosp_jdc nougat custom rom.i used to root my device with the magisk manager boot patching section.when i flash the magisk_patched_boot.img i successully rebooted to my system...all working  properly butthe problem is there when i try to use an game apk.its just force stopped. i used it by flashing the not patched boot.img and booted to system...then all game apk working properly.

Trying hiding root to the game app using magisk hide feature and see if the game works.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
03-06-2019, 01:30 AM
(02-06-2019, 01:42 PM)Shàkér Ãhmâd Hòrkõt br...i have a MT6582  kernel 3.10.54 based device...i useing a aosp_jdc nougat custom rom.i used to root my device with the magisk manager boot patching section.when i flash the magisk_patched_boot.img i successully rebooted to my system...all working  properly butthe problem is there when i try to use an game apk.its just force stopped. i used it by flashing the not patched boot.img and booted to system...then all game apk working properly.

if magisk hide feature doesn't help then consider try supersu root instead
you can flash supersu zip using a custom recovery
05-06-2019, 01:28 PM
magiskhide is working...