Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android smartisan activation
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

smartisan activation

smartisan activation

jeanlipton
jeanlipton
jeanlipton
05-06-2019, 05:11 PM

I have a smartisan phone which was factory reset. When the phone rebooted it came on as a brand new phone where you have to set the language and agree to license agreement. After setting all that it went to a third page which is the activation page and on that page i am asked to connect to a wireless network. When i do connect to a network it says connection failure. So i am stuck at that level. I am pleading to help me with a solution to pass that page
hackyft
hackyft
hackyft
05-06-2019, 07:00 PM
problem connecting to wifi or activation problem? try fast wifi or just restart restart the phone then try again
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-06-2019, 09:07 AM
(05-06-2019, 05:11 PM)jeanlipton  I have a smartisan phone which was factory reset. When the phone rebooted it came on as a brand new phone where you have to set the language and agree to license agreement. After setting all that it went to a third page which is the activation page and on that page i am asked to connect to a wireless network. When i do connect to a network it says connection failure. So i am stuck at that level. I am pleading to help me with a solution to pass that page

sounds like FRP lock, attach a picture of this activation screen
whats the full phone model? android version and chipset?