Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

tecno phamtom z unable to boot

but the version of sp flash tools i downloaded was not like the one in the tutoria.pls help on what to do

Please admin, i have the same problem. I did the update and it refusues to boot afterwards. I'm seriously worried here. i have tried the wipe all data at the recovery mode but i guess it isnt working because i rooted the phone. Please help. What should i do? my email address is [email protected]  Thanks
(04-24-2015, 01:09 PM)richganny Wrote: i used sp flash tool and the bacl upfile downloaded

i dont understand you
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(04-24-2015, 01:17 PM)richganny Wrote: but the version of sp flash tools i downloaded was not like the one in the tutoria.pls help on what to do

doesnt matter
(04-24-2015, 02:06 PM)sodiqyinka Wrote: Please admin, i have the same problem. I did the update and it refusues to boot afterwards. I'm seriously worried here. i have tried the wipe all data at the recovery mode but i guess it isnt working because i rooted the phone. Please help. What should i do? my email address is [email protected]  Thanks

create a new thread by clicking https://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4

this is someone else's support thread
so what next?
(04-24-2015, 05:53 PM)richganny Wrote: so what next?

you havent told me exactly what you did. i need to know where the problem is from
ok, i try to fomate the phone with sp flash tool,after i have downloaded the backup files from the link you send. so after the whole process sp flash tool display ok as is been explain from tutorial.but now the phone is not powering again, or am i to upgrade to premium for one on one treatment?

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2015, 11:40 PM by hovatek. )
(04-24-2015, 06:42 PM)richganny Wrote: ok, i try to fomate the phone with sp flash tool,after i have downloaded the backup files from the link you send. so after the whole process sp flash tool display ok as is been explain from tutorial.but now the phone is not powering again, or am i to upgrade to premium for one on one treatment?

i didnt ask you to format. i asked to flash only system.img (Android) 
here was my reply @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-2809-po...l#pid22570
Do you still have a PC and the stock backup there?
Yes am still with the stock backup