Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

help

help

AshuAlex
AshuAlex
AshuAlex
06-06-2019, 02:28 PM

I have tecno k7 and it turns on and says "android is starting...counts upto 23 then back to restart." When i try to hard reset using both volume up and volume down key alternatively it does not give any boot option.when i try to flash with sp flash tool it is not detected, i think the reason is debugging is turned off before it is failed to turn. Please any one who have the solution please please tell me!!!thanks!!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-06-2019, 10:39 PM
(06-06-2019, 02:28 PM)AshuAlex I have tecno k7 and it turns on and says "android is starting...counts upto 23 then back to restart." When i try to hard reset using both volume up and volume down key alternatively it does not give any boot option.when i try to flash with sp flash tool it is not detected, i think the reason is debugging is turned off before it is failed to turn. Please any one who have the solution please please tell me!!!thanks!!

power off the phone then use vol up + power button to attempt booting into recovery then wipe data
lets know the outcome of this
AshuAlex
AshuAlex
AshuAlex
07-06-2019, 01:44 PM
i have tried it several times but it do not show any option to boot rather it starts to turn on and again back to loop!
hackyft
hackyft
hackyft
07-06-2019, 07:00 PM
charge the battery first. . .then try to power on. . .i take a while to optimise your app. . .if it fail wipe data from recovery
AshuAlex
AshuAlex
AshuAlex
08-06-2019, 08:52 AM

how can i wipe data? phone do not give any boot option, either volume up +power key or volume down + power key! please!!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-06-2019, 10:39 AM
(08-06-2019, 08:52 AM)AshuAlex how can i wipe data? phone do not give any boot option, either volume up +power key or volume down + power key! please!!

do you remember the build number of the phone?
launch device manager on your PC >> switch off the phone >> hold vol down button then connect to the PC; what does the phone get detected as under device manager?
maybe you have a clone model