Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TWRP PROBLEM
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

TWRP PROBLEM

TWRP PROBLEM

halveen
halveen
halveen
Enthusiastic Member
09-06-2019, 11:56 PM

I have been trying to flash a custom is into my infinix hot 3 because it is always showing all the apps are not responding.
I flashed twrp into the phone but anytime I try to Install the zip file(ROM) with twrp recovery it's always showing zip is corrupt and I have download it more than five times from different sites please help
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-06-2019, 12:06 PM
(09-06-2019, 11:56 PM)halveen I have been trying to flash a custom is into my infinix hot 3 because it is always showing all the apps are not responding.

factory reset your phone or flash stock rom to fix this; stock rom is listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19907.html

(09-06-2019, 11:56 PM)halveen ...I flashed twrp into the phone but anytime I try to Install the zip file(ROM) with twrp recovery it's always showing zip is corrupt and I have download it more than five times from different sites please help

contact the dev of the custom rom for proper support on installing the rom, BUT if you're trying flash an update.zip then you should use stock recovery for that and not twrp (custom recovery)