04-26-2015, 08:25 PM
(04-26-2015, 12:24 PM)hovatek Wrote:(04-26-2015, 08:56 AM)Soul Wrote: after flashing, logo-preloading screen was different from the usual (old?) one.
phone is back up now.
though the error messages of before the crash still keep popping-up: that of 'google play has stopped' , 'google play services has stopped', as well as that one application or the other 'has stopped'.
will attempt to quickly backup all relevant data on the phone now to pc (while the phone is alive).
do you suggest a data wipe perhaps ?
1. I assume you flashed only system.img right?
2. is it only google apps force-closing or many other apps too?
3. try formatting the SD card or changing it then rebooting the phone?
not yet sure if the problem is /data or /system related
1. yes only system.img was flashed.
2. several other apps are force-closing aside from google apps
3. will try this and revert