Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Force downloading
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Force downloading

Force downloading

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
notchless
notchless
notchless
Enthusiastic Member
12-06-2019, 03:02 AM

Hello, I have a xiaomi device, trying to download with QFIL, i get the below messages, is there any way to force download?

02:46:05: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'ERROR: Only nop and sig tag can be recevied before authentication.'
02:46:05: DEBUG: XML FILE (94 bytes): CharsInBuffer=94-94=0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<data>
<response value="NAK" rawmode="false" /></data>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02:46:05: DEBUG: Response was 'NAK'
02:46:05: INFO: fh.attrs.MaxPayloadSizeToTargetInBytes = 1048576
02:46:05: INFO: fh.attrs.MaxPayloadSizeToTargetInBytesSupported = 1048576
02:46:05: INFO: Something failed. The target rejected your <configure>. Please inspect log for more information
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-06-2019, 12:48 PM
(12-06-2019, 03:02 AM)notchless Hello, I have a xiaomi device, trying to download with QFIL, i get the below messages, is there any way to force download?
02:46:05: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'ERROR: Only nop and sig tag can be recevied before authentication.'
02:46:05: DEBUG: XML FILE (94 bytes): CharsInBuffer=94-94=0
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<data>
<response value="NAK" rawmode="false" /></data>

02:46:05: DEBUG: Response was 'NAK'
02:46:05: INFO: fh.attrs.MaxPayloadSizeToTargetInBytes = 1048576
02:46:05: INFO: fh.attrs.MaxPayloadSizeToTargetInBytesSupported = 1048576
02:46:05: INFO: Something failed. The target rejected your <configure>. Please inspect log for more information

whats the full device model? , whats wrong with the phone and how did the problem begin?
what are you trying to flash? and where did you get what you're trying to flash from?
notchless
notchless
notchless
Enthusiastic Member
19-06-2019, 05:21 PM
Hello, it is a note 7 pro (violet). Chinese version, but unfortunately I have flashed global version and relocked bootloader.

I'm trying to go back to chinese official rom.
notchless
notchless
notchless
Enthusiastic Member
19-06-2019, 05:22 PM
I'm trying to edit the ELF to bypass the authentication step, also reversed engineer the xiaomi authentication EXE, but auth is done by the device itself. Device send a blob, it is sent to xiaomi servers then answer goes back to device.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-06-2019, 01:47 PM

(19-06-2019, 05:21 PM)notchless Hello, it is a note 7 pro (violet). Chinese version, but unfortunately I have flashed global version and relocked bootloader.

I'm trying to go back to chinese official rom.

what was the outcome after doing this, can the phone still power on OR it's now totally dead?
are you also able to boot the phone into edl mode?
notchless
notchless
notchless
Enthusiastic Member
20-06-2019, 02:40 PM
Thanks for your answer. The phone boots, but it is in looped state, and with bootloader locker. It is a common state with xiaomi phones when you flash the wrong rom (Global in a chinese phone)

The only way to fix is by reflashing a chinese rom. And in this state we can only reflash it by the EDL mode (shorting the pins), adb command will not work because of locked bootloader.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-06-2019, 04:45 PM
(20-06-2019, 02:40 PM)notchless Thanks for your answer. The phone boots, but it is in looped state, and with bootloader locker. It is a common state with xiaomi phones when you flash the wrong rom (Global in a chinese phone)

The only way to fix is by reflashing a chinese rom. And in this state we can only reflash it by the EDL mode (shorting the pins), adb command will not work because of locked bootloader.

so why don't you power off the phone then boot into fastboot using vol down + power button (or vol up + power button then select fastboot mode) >> unlock bootloader then reflash stock rom using fastboot or miflash tool
notchless
notchless
notchless
Enthusiastic Member
20-06-2019, 04:47 PM
(20-06-2019, 04:45 PM)X3non
(20-06-2019, 02:40 PM)notchless Thanks for your answer. The phone boots, but it is in looped state, and with bootloader locker. It is a common state with xiaomi phones when you flash the wrong rom (Global in a chinese phone)

so why don't you power off the phone then boot into fastboot using vol down + power button (or vol up + power button then select fastboot mode) >> unlock bootloader then reflash stock rom using fastboot or miflash tool

Bootloader can't be unlocked, because it is not linked to any xiaomi account. As the system will never boot, I can not associate it to any xiaomi account (this operation has to be done within the OS).

The only solution is really to use EDL. As xiaomi blocks this to certain accounts, i'm trying to reverse engineer the process. I could pay some shady site to have an authorized account, but i refuse to do this.
This post was last modified: 20-06-2019, 04:49 PM by notchless.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-06-2019, 03:43 PM
(20-06-2019, 04:47 PM)notchless Bootloader can't be unlocked, because it is not linked to any xiaomi account. As the system will never boot, I can not associate it to any xiaomi account (this operation has to be done within the OS).

The only solution is really to use EDL. As xiaomi blocks this to certain accounts, i'm trying to reverse engineer the process. I could pay some shady site&nbsp;to have an authorized account, but i refuse to do this.

i'm aware you need an authorized account
in any case, i really can't help you with a reverse engineer process and unless you really know what you're doing, you might end up making your phone worse than it already is
This post was last modified: 21-06-2019, 03:55 PM by X3non.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-06-2019, 07:07 AM

(20-06-2019, 04:47 PM)notchless Bootloader can't be unlocked, because it is not linked to any xiaomi account. As the system will never boot, I can not associate it to any xiaomi account (this operation has to be done within the OS).

The only solution is really to use EDL. As xiaomi blocks this to certain accounts, i'm trying to reverse engineer the process. I could pay some shady site to have an authorized account, but i refuse to do this.

Why don't you just go with EDL (if you know how to dismantle and join the right points) + Authorized Mi account? I've sent you a PM about that

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next