Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Spd issue
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Spd issue

[Please help] Spd issue

Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Experienced Member
12-06-2019, 04:13 PM

Please team hovatek, am having problems with this spd driver issue, sometimes it gets detected, sometimes it won't, most times i have to uninstall the drivers entirely then reinstall before it can be detected and once it gets detected and i was unable to complete an operation, if i try to do the operation again the pc won't recognize it until i uninstall and install drivers again, I can't be uninstalling and reinstalling drivers each time am working on different spd phones, how can i make it permanent like that of mtk please?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-06-2019, 09:16 PM
(12-06-2019, 04:13 PM)Alvincutie Please team hovatek, am having problems with this spd driver issue, sometimes it gets detected, sometimes it won't, most times i have to uninstall the drivers entirely then reinstall before it can be detected and once it gets detected and i was unable to complete an operation, if i try to do the operation again the pc won't recognize it until i uninstall and install drivers again, I can't be uninstalling and reinstalling drivers each time am working on different spd phones, how can i make it permanent like that of mtk please?

No permanent fix, even mtk drivers could act the same way and you don't necessarily need to uninstall / install every single time. you could check device manager if the device shows up as something else then update the driver from device manager
Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Experienced Member
13-06-2019, 08:03 PM
Ok thanks, i will try that and get back to you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-06-2019, 02:38 PM
(13-06-2019, 08:03 PM)Alvincutie Ok thanks, i will try that and get back to you

taking out and re-inserting the battery helps sometimes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.