Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

pls i install cwm on my infinix zero

urgent help pls ,I install cwm on my infinix zero 16g, I back it up before I start the installation and after installation I backed it up again, BT later I found out dt I had 2 back up files on my memory card and later deleted d 2 and re back up again to my memory card, pls hope it won't affect my fone whenever I want to restore to my fone.thanks on anticipation

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2015, 06:43 PM by X3non. )
(04-23-2015, 05:59 PM)Toskoas2 Wrote: urgent help pls ,I install cwm on my infinix zero 16g, I back it up before I start the installation and after installation I backed it up again, BT later I found out dt I had 2 back up files on my memory card and later deleted d 2 and re back up again to my memory card, pls hope it won't affect my fone whenever I want to restore to my fone.thanks on anticipation

Wrong thread placement. But no it shouldn't affect your phone.
(04-23-2015, 05:59 PM)Toskoas2 Wrote: urgent help pls ,I install cwm on my infinix zero 16g, I back it up before I start the installation and after installation I backed it up again, BT later I found out dt I had 2 back up files on my memory card and later deleted d 2 and re back up again to my memory card, pls hope it won't affect my fone whenever I want to restore to my fone.thanks on anticipation

had to move your thread to phone and accessories. FAQs was the wrong place to post as X3non pointed out
pls hovatek wch of d 2files can I delete, to free my fone memory
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2015, 08:09 AM by hovatek. )
(04-23-2015, 10:38 PM)Toskoas2 Wrote: pls hovatek wch of d 2files can I delete, to free my fone memory

would help to know the names and exact directories of the backups in question
they are both in numbers
(05-04-2015, 05:24 PM)Toskoas2 Wrote: they are both in numbers

they're Nandroid backups (CWM backups) . you can delete one if you want or both. wont affect your phone. its just good to have backups in case......