Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Nokia 3 USB connection problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Nokia 3 USB connection problem

Nokia 3 USB connection problem

sam samwel
sam samwel
sam samwel
18-06-2019, 10:17 AM

Hi I have my Nokia 3 it can't connect or detect to the PC, I've gone through all the troubleshooting s and setting but nothing changed, it just charge when I connect it . What's wrong with it, the same problem happened with my Xperia M4 aqua dual.i changed the USB port and connection system to the phones but nothing. Help plz
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
18-06-2019, 01:34 PM
(18-06-2019, 10:17 AM)sam samwel Hi I have my Nokia 3 it can't connect or detect to the PC, I've gone through all the troubleshooting s and setting but nothing changed, it just charge when I connect it . What's wrong with it, the same problem happened with my Xperia M4 aqua dual.i changed the USB port and connection system to the phones but nothing. Help plz
Is there anything wrong with the phone?
have you tried a different PC and USB cable?

Sent from my TECNO P904 using Tapatalk
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-06-2019, 07:42 AM
(18-06-2019, 10:17 AM)sam samwel Hi I have my Nokia 3 it can't connect or detect to the PC, I've gone through all the troubleshooting s and setting but nothing changed, it just charge when I connect it . What's wrong with it, the same problem happened with my Xperia M4 aqua dual.i changed the USB port and connection system to the phones but nothing. Help plz

which drivers have you installed?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.