Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Cubot x18 plus bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Cubot x18 plus bricked

Cubot x18 plus bricked

AroArijan
AroArijan
AroArijan
18-06-2019, 10:31 PM

I have a Cubot x18 plus and it got stuck in a bootloop recently.
I flashed the tool using the latest SP flash tool and my phone died.
It has been charging for a few hours and when i connect it to any port on my pc or my laptop, it does not recognize it (i have also used several usb cabels).
I can't flash the phone again because when i try to, The Phone's chip info isn't loading and it can't flash because the phone "isn't connected" to the pc.
I have tried holding power and vol button and everything and nothing seems to be working.
I do not want to disconnect and connect the battery again because i do not know how to do that.
I am thinking about contacting Cubot to send me a replacement since there is no man made damage and i haven't bought it a long time ago.
If someone knows how to fix it,please tell me Smile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
19-06-2019, 07:51 AM
(18-06-2019, 10:31 PM)AroArijan I have a Cubot x18 plus and it got stuck in a bootloop recently.
It has been charging for a few hours and when i connect it to any port on my pc or my laptop, it does not recognize it (i have also used several usb cabels).
I can't flash the phone again because when i try to, The Phone's chip info isn't loading and it can't flash because the phone "isn't connected" to the pc.
I have tried holding power and vol button and everything and nothing seems to be working.
I do not want to disconnect and connect the battery again because i do not know how to do that.
I am thinking about contacting Cubot to send me a replacement since there is no man made damage and i haven't bought it a long time ago.
You have tried almost everything, what remain is battery disconnection/reconnection and you don't want to do it, I guess you can just proceed to sending it to carlcare for replacement or fixing.
This post was last modified: 19-06-2019, 07:52 AM by xerxes.
AroArijan
AroArijan
AroArijan
19-06-2019, 01:32 PM
(19-06-2019, 07:51 AM)innagee
(18-06-2019, 10:31 PM)AroArijan I have a Cubot x18 plus and it got stuck in a bootloop recently.
You have tried almost everything, what remain is battery disconnection/reconnection and you don't want to do it, I guess you can just proceed to sending it to carlcare for replacement or fixing.
I will be sending it to the seller and they said that if they can't repair it, they will give me a replacement phone.Smile